The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

realgrimm

Moose meat is pretty yummy too..

Eating a Bacon and Ham 6oz Bison Cheeseburger

Anonymous

Beef short rib and bok choy soup tonight.

Blazor

I had soup last night too, it was Chunky's Chili Mac, first time I had it. I added some Texas Pete and it made it better lol.

TV dinner tonight. Tacos tomorrow.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I had soup last night too, it was Chunky's Chili Mac, first time I had it. I added some Texas Pete and it made it better lol.

Soup from a can is not real food..

I boiled the beef ribs for hours to make a nice broth.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"I had soup last night too, it was Chunky's Chili Mac, first time I had it. I added some Texas Pete and it made it better lol.

There was lots of goodness in there lol.

I would love a nice homemade soup, but its just me eating, and each can is less than a $1 and I have several of them lol.

Im taking my change to the grocery store so I can get the ground turkey for tacos. I so broke these days  :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

We did that with a pork bone soup.

Berry Sweet

I made my home made, corn cheddar chowder last night....tonight I am making stir fry....I bought, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, broccoli...and something else...I can't remember.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I made my home made, corn cheddar chowder last night....tonight I am making stir fry....I bought, cauliflower, green beans, carrots, broccoli...and something else...I can't remember.

I should learn how to make chowders.

Odinson

1200g of macaroni.

1200g of SPAM.

Boil the macaroni first and then mix in the SPAM..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"1200g of macaroni.

1200g of SPAM.

I see the Salvation Army brought you emergency supplies to your rooming house. They do that for the most pathetic who don't have cars.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"1200g of macaroni.

1200g of SPAM.

I see the Salvation Army brought you emergency supplies to your rooming house. They do that for the most pathetic who don't have cars.

If you are gonna go hiking or some shit like that, take cans of spam with you.. Also pasta..

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"

If you are gonna go hiking or some shit like that, take cans of spam with you.. Also pasta..

I made a pack of that $1 Lipton/Knorr rice pasta side last night, I thought about it being backpacking food, cause you're right lol. I like taking some jerky too.

I did this the other day, I took one of those pasta sides, the butter noodle one, and added a can of tuna to it, it was real good for the cheap lol.

Tonight is just a $1 frozen pizza.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I made a pack of that $1 Lipton/Knorr rice pasta side last night, I thought about it being backpacking food, cause you're right lol. I like taking some jerky too.

I did this the other day, I took one of those pasta sides, the butter noodle one, and added a can of tuna to it, it was real good for the cheap lol.

FFS  Blaze, little oddstain doesn't hike. He drinks, begs for attention from North Americans on the internet and passes out drunk.

Anonymous

There's no nutrition in that stuff Blazor.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

FFS  Blaze, little oddstain doesn't hike. He drinks, begs for attention from North Americans on the internet and passes out drunk.

Sometimes I go drinking and hiking..