The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I made lemon chicken.

That sounds Mediterranean.

@realAzhyaAryola

Lomo Saltado

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/7f/55/247f550883cff3e773c2e684404fced9.jpg">

¡Oh Dios mío! Me encanta este plato. Solía pedirlo en este restaurante favorito mío en el centro de DC. ¡Oh Dios mío! Solía disfrutar esto mucho pero ahora limito mi consumo de carne de res. Está bien, pero de vez en cuando disfruto de la carne. Por cierto, ustedes son todos pendejos. ¡Jaja!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

https://mysanfranciscokitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/artichoke.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Lomo Saltado

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/24/7f/55/247f550883cff3e773c2e684404fced9.jpg">

¡Oh Dios mío! Me encanta este plato. Solía pedirlo en este restaurante favorito mío en el centro de DC. ¡Oh Dios mío! Solía disfrutar esto mucho pero ahora limito mi consumo de carne de res. Está bien, pero de vez en cuando disfruto de la carne. Por cierto, ustedes son todos pendejos. ¡Jaja!

pense que eras de las Filipinas? Que edad tienes si todavia eres fluido? 60? 70? Jajaja.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

What is this?  Closest guess I can get is artichokes pulled apart leaf by leaf...but I am wrong...
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"https://mysanfranciscokitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/artichoke.jpg">

Berry Sweet

It was lazy day today...mother daughter day...went shopping...lo had noodles and s&s chicken...i had lamb wrap from opa! And we shared Greek salad and fries from opa!  Lots of left overs!  Los at her loser dad's tonight so I will be watching a movie and snacking some left overs...

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Los at her loser dad's tonight so I will be watching a movie and snacking some left overs...

Lol, thats what I did last night, had leftovers and watched a movie. And when its only you in the house, you can get up and walk around the next morning in your underoos when ya make your morning tea (at least thats what I did lol)  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It was lazy day today...mother daughter day...went shopping...lo had noodles and s&s chicken...i had lamb wrap from opa! And we shared Greek salad and fries from opa!  Lots of left overs!  Los at her loser dad's tonight so I will be watching a movie and snacking some left overs...

I've never  cooked  lamb.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dont feel bad Fash, neither have I. First time I ever even had lamb was at my brother's wedding.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Los at her loser dad's tonight so I will be watching a movie and snacking some left overs...

Lol, thats what I did last night, had leftovers and watched a movie. And when its only you in the house, you can get up and walk around the next morning in your underoos when ya make your morning tea (at least thats what I did lol)  :thumbup:

When she's home we walk around in our undies...

Berry Sweet

I've never actually cooked lamb either....my mom has...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Dont feel bad Fash, neither have I. First time I ever even had lamb was at my brother's wedding.

I've had lamb when we lived in Kazakhstan, but I never cooked it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I've never actually cooked lamb either....my mom has...

Oh I see.

Blazor

Gonna make a homemade pizza tonight. Half BBQ sauce, half hot sauce, chicken, bacon, mozzarella and cheddar.

Blazor

Well I thought it was gonna be homemade pizza, she didnt want that tonight lol, pfft.

Now she wants to treat to out to eat (since I done her taxes), but depends on when she finally gets done getting ready and I pick her up. That woman takes forever lol.