Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"When the box set comes out we'll probably watch the first 3 episodes in one go.

We will lock all doors and the front gates, then turn off all phones and modems,...

Nothing is going to get in our way.
Don't know if its available in OZ but if you use the available HBO GO app on your TV like I do you can watch every episode now for free.

Yeah I saw that where I can join for a week or so free trial and then I can watch them BUT I don't use the net for banking and once in a blue moon, I might use our credit card online (they require your credit card details)... Sticking to that method, I don't put myself in cyber target mode waiting to be the next victim of the Russians, Chinese or others.

I like buying the box sets.. I like giving artists the money they deserve... and they do deserve it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"When the box set comes out we'll probably watch the first 3 episodes in one go.

We will lock all doors and the front gates, then turn off all phones and modems,...

Nothing is going to get in our way.
Don't know if its available in OZ but if you use the available HBO GO app on your TV like I do you can watch every episode now for free.

Yeah I saw that where I can join for a week or so free trial and then I can watch them BUT I don't use the net for banking and once in a blue moon, I might use our credit card online (they require your credit card details)... Sticking to that method, I don't put myself in cyber target mode waiting to be the next victim of the Russians, Chinese or others.

I like buying the box sets.. I like giving artists the money they deserve... and they do deserve it.
I didn't have to use a credit card or anything, HBOGO is free if you subscribe to HBO.  You just need to enter some info about your HBO account.

The boxed set seems like a good idea either way though.  I may buy one myself.

@realAzhyaAryola

I think I'd like to own the entire series once they are all available in one piece.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Ser Gregor looked like lord Varys on steroids.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"Ser Gregor looked like lord Varys on steroids.
He did :laugh3:

Was he supposed to be a zombie or something? He looked a bit like a zombie to me. :confused1:

The Gist

I'll miss GoT.  The Last Kingdom will have to take its place.  They better hurry it up with season 4.

Bricktop

Why don't you use your SG handle?

caskur

Quote from: "The Gist"I'll miss GoT.  The Last Kingdom will have to take its place.  They better hurry it up with season 4.

What about getting the Vikings series?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Vikings was great...

When Ragnar was alive.

Odinson

There is a petition going on for remaking the season 8 with competent writers..

Close to 1 million signatures.

@realAzhyaAryola

Sounds like snowflakes to me. I don't like it therefore change, destroy, impeach, fire, so on and so forth.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"There is a petition going on for remaking the season 8 with competent writers..

Close to 1 million signatures.

I cannot wait for tomorrow when I read the recaps of the last episode.

People should write their own endings and quit being lazy not stretching their own imaginations...

A million people would write a million endings.
- Andy Warhol

The Gist

Quote from: "Odinson"The strong female characters are. . .

Th best thing about TV right now.

Wazzzup

If somebody tries to kill Danyreus, they better remember she can't be burned by fire.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Wazzzup"If somebody tries to kill Danyreus, they better remember she can't be burned by fire.

Why not? Is she protected by magic?
Time is malleable