The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Guest"Asian broads with white guys are a disgrace.

These asian guys who feel like this still insist on living in western white guy nations. They don't have to live here with the people they hate. They can go back to where they came from . Those countries will accept them back. With over four billion people who want to live in Canada I am sure that we can do without these freaks. I say send them back and replace them with people compatible with Canada and Canadians

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Guest"Asian broads with white guys are a disgrace.

These asian guys who feel like this still insist on living in western white guy nations. They don't have to live here with the people they hate. They can go back to where they came from . Those countries will accept them back. With over four billion people who want to live in Canada I am sure that we can do without these freaks. I say send them back and replace them with people compatible with Canada and Canadians

Asian guys don't "live here with the people they hate". Don't forget it is you who hates Asian guys for no reason.

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Formosan"I'm Taiwanese-Canadian and my hubby is of European descent..

Any problems we have had are the usual things that all couples with children face.

I realize some Asian men do not like relationships like mine.

no they don't.....in my experience Korea is the worst for overt expressions of racism towards mixed couples.....one of the reasons is the overpowering presence of the american army since 1951 and their patronizing attitude toward the culture......treating young girls as sluts for decades has a way of pissing off the locals.......but more than that they have this thing about keeping the blood "pure" and do not appreciate having it diluted by foreigners...slowly changing, but you don't have to scratch very deep to get a reaction

Koreans are the most racist people I have ever met.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Unlike you Romero, I do not think Gary is a racist. However, he does have issues with Asian guys. I srsly doubt he will ever reveal the true reason for it though.

He has mentioned being badly beaten by Chinese guys in boxing.

I don't think he's technically racist, on account of his mental problems. But he does foolishly hate Chinese just because they're Chinese. That's racist enough for me.

Zetsu

I don't mind people that are racist as long as what they said is true, but debating with Gary about Chinese history he comes up with the most retardedly bias arguments due to his lost to some asshole Hk cop.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "Formosan"

Koreans are the most racist people I have ever met.[/quote

I have seen Koreans bullying in LangKwaiFong and this is one country I have absolutely zero interest in learning. I have a hard time even talking to a Korean man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Unlike you Romero, I do not think Gary is a racist. However, he does have issues with Asian guys. I srsly doubt he will ever reveal the true reason for it though.

He has mentioned being badly beaten by Chinese guys in boxing.

I don't think he's technically racist, on account of his mental problems. But he does foolishly hate Chinese just because they're Chinese. That's racist enough for me.

I'm becoming more convinced with every post he makes Romero.

Frost

Quote from: "Formosan"

Koreans are the most racist people I have ever met.[/quote

I have seen Koreans bullying in LangKwaiFong and this is one country I have absolutely zero interest in learning. I have a hard time even talking to a Korean man.

I have nothing against Koreans in general, but they are the only group I encountered on an Army base that tried to cheat me on a regular bases.

Kind of like Ferengi on Star Trek  :lol: there is some pretty nice ones also out there, and good.

Older Japanese seem to be very touchy for etiquette, and respects polite respect. I like most except to have to watch myself every moment.

Chinese, pretty good people in general, a lot are a little sensitive I think around westerners.

I think it's a feeling of being looked down on, but I think that's to be expected when many are for no legit reason.

Philippines, so nice, and humble on the most part, but don't get them mad  :lol:  they have a fire that's hard to put out.  

Who next :) Samoans ? Great people with hard heads  :lol:  really

Everyone has their nuts, hope I don't come off as to much of one being a fat American  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

I have nothing against Koreans in general, but they are the only group I encountered on an Army base that tried to cheat me on a regular bases.

Kind of like Ferengi on Star Trek  :lol: there is some pretty nice ones also out there, and good.

Older Japanese seem to be very touchy for etiquette, and respects polite respect. I like most except to have to watch myself every moment.

Chinese, pretty good people in general, a lot are a little sensitive I think around westerners.

I think it's a feeling of being looked down on, but I think that's to be expected when many are for no legit reason.

Philippines, so nice, and humble on the most part, but don't get them mad  :lol:  they have a fire that's hard to put out.  

Who next :) Samoans ? Great people with hard heads  :lol:  really

Everyone has their nuts, hope I don't come off as to much of one being a fat American  ;)

Gary is not being fair to Koreans, but he is not the only one here who does that to different ethnicities...genders too.

Frost

Well as anyone they have a bias if treated wrong by people, but the real wrong comes from within from not giving others a chance.

Lets give you a true story, Ill not tell who it is about because they are related to me.

Well this racist guy who always had nothing good to say, and always had a dirty joke about a black person got in a bad accident.

He was over a hill in the woods bleeding badly. Well he got the strength up to crawl up to the road, and waved down a car finally, most just went speeding on.

Guess who stopped, and helped, it was a nice old black gentlemen with a really nice clean car.

Well he got the guy in the back seat, and took him to the emergency, and waited to see if he would be alright .

Well the guy is still a racist, and makes jokes sorry to say, but guess who the good person is of the two.

Gary not pointing the story your way to be clear, or anyone else, but give people as individuals a chance.

Beyond political, or religious, or even sex there is good people all over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well as anyone they have a bias if treated wrong by people, but the real wrong comes from within from not giving others a chance.

Lets give you a true story, Ill not tell who it is about because they are related to me.

Well this racist guy who always had nothing good to say, and always had a dirty joke about a black person got in a bad accident.

He was over a hill in the woods bleeding badly. Well he got the strength up to crawl up to the road, and waved down a car finally, most just went speeding on.

Guess who stopped, and helped, it was a nice old black gentlemen with a really nice clean car.

Well he got the guy in the back seat, and took him to the emergency, and waited to see if he would be alright .

Well the guy is still a racist, and makes jokes sorry to say, but guess who the good person is of the two.

Gary not pointing the story your way to be clear, or anyone else, but give people as individuals a chance.

Beyond political, or religious, or even sex there is good people all over

Gary should try to see beyond ethnicity and look at the person.

@realAzhyaAryola

I probably would have found a real nice Filipino guy to marry but fate did not present that to me. I know a lot of nice Filipino men who I would consider marriage material. Many of them though are not very good with domestic stuff because they grew up with helpers so they did not learn to do any of it like doing your own laundry. However, after years of living here, they do learn eventually.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I probably would have found a real nice Filipino guy to marry but fate did not present that to me. I know a lot of nice Filipino men who I would consider marriage material. Many of them though are not very good with domestic stuff because they grew up with helpers so they did not learn to do any of it like doing your own laundry. However, after years of living here, they do learn eventually.

I have been called a racist on other forums by Asian guys because I like men with blue eyes.

:?

Time Flies

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I probably would have found a real nice Filipino guy to marry but fate did not present that to me. I know a lot of nice Filipino men who I would consider marriage material. Many of them though are not very good with domestic stuff because they grew up with helpers so they did not learn to do any of it like doing your own laundry. However, after years of living here, they do learn eventually.

I have been called a racist on other forums by Asian guys because I like men with blue eyes.

Blue eyes are a caucasian feature. If you prefer caucasian features then obviously you discriminate against those who have features like your own(internal racism).

Frost

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Blue eyes are a caucasian feature. If you prefer caucasian features then obviously you discriminate against those who have features like your own(internal racism).

Hey, am I alright, I like Green, and Brown eyes. Don't mind blue either, I have blue eyes

I have blue eyed America Indian ancestors by the way