The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have been called a racist on other forums by Asian guys because I like men with blue eyes.

:?

Blue eyes are a caucasian feature. If you prefer caucasian features then obviously you discriminate against those who have features like your own(internal racism).

Hey, am I alright, I like Green, and Brown eyes. Don't mind blue either, I have blue eyes

I have blue eyed America Indian ancestors by the way

Blue has blue eyes.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hm, I better be careful what I say here so that I deliver my message succinctly.

I should not be called a racist if I admire someone with blue eyes or any color eyes other than my own. Admiring it is not the same as seeking it or preferring only that. Opposites attract many times but not always. I am drawn to blue eyes and other color eyes because it's different from mine but it doesn't mean that's all I am looking for. Do I like the eye color more than the person? No. I like the person first before I like their eye color. If I were looking for a mate, I wouldn't be choosing them for their eye color. That would be irrelevant. If I found a WONDERFUL guy all around and he happens to have blue eyes then that would just be something about him that is different from mine. It wouldn't matter to me if he had hazel or brown eyes as long as he was the perfect match for me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hm, I better be careful what I say here so that I deliver my message succinctly.

I should not be called a racist if I admire someone with blue eyes or any color eyes other than my own. Admiring it is not the same as seeking it or preferring only that. Opposites attract many times but not always. I am drawn to blue eyes and other color eyes because it's different from mine but it doesn't mean that's all I am looking for. Do I like the eye color more than the person? No. I like the person first before I like their eye color. If I were looking for a mate, I wouldn't be choosing them for their eye color. That would be irrelevant. If I found a WONDERFUL guy all around and he happens to have blue eyes then that would just be something about him that is different from mine. It wouldn't matter to me if he had hazel or brown eyes as long as he was the perfect match for me.

I think the same as you Asia.

I didn't fall in love with my husband because he has blue eyes.

I do find his eyes sexy, but who marries a pair of eyes?

Besides, what is wrong with finding an eye colour appealing?

@realAzhyaAryola

I find many men sexy whether their eyes are blue or not. Among my white male friends/acquaintances with blue eyes, ahem, not all of them are attractive. :lol: I find sexy eyes no matter what color they are and they're only sexy by the way they're looking at me. A totally gorgeous guy who I have nothing in common with and no chemistry going on between us will not fall under "sexy" to me. He'll be sexy for someone else. Finally, there is nothing wrong with blue eyes at all.

More importantly, I always ask why we all can't simply delight in our diversity and our diverse choices? There is no rule that we should stick to our own kind although there are religions that encourage their followers to stick to their own. Thankfully, that's not my religion.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I find many men sexy whether their eyes are blue or not. Among my white male friends/acquaintances with blue eyes, ahem, not all of them are attractive. :lol: I find sexy eyes no matter what color they are and they're only sexy by the way they're looking at me. A totally gorgeous guy who I have nothing in common with and no chemistry going on between us will not fall under "sexy" to me. He'll be sexy for someone else. Finally, there is nothing wrong with blue eyes at all.

More importantly, I always ask why we all can't simply delight in our diversity and our diverse choices? There is no rule that we should stick to our own kind although there are religions that encourage their followers to stick to their own. Thankfully, that's not my religion.

I didn't mean all men with blue eyes are handsome.

I have seen lots of blue eyed men that were not good looking.

We should delight in diversity and diverse choices.

After 13 years of marriage and two children my choices were made long ago.

Time Flies should accept there are things he cannot change nor should he even try.

@realAzhyaAryola

I think, to change things is a control freak's problem.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I think, to change things is a control freak's problem.

I tend to agree with that Asia.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"cc, did I tell you before I'm from the tumultuous south where the Muslims are among us?

I was thinking it was Pinay that was from the South. It is you that is from the South AA? I knew one of you was from the South.

Yes, Shen Li. That's why I taste like durian. Hahahahah! :lol:
@realAzhyaAryola

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"cc, did I tell you before I'm from the tumultuous south where the Muslims are among us?

I was thinking it was Pinay that was from the South. It is you that is from the South AA? I knew one of you was from the South.

lol..that's awful shit..i am sure you meant ...peach....ya the south is full of those shit head muslims....stirring up trouble there as well

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"

lol..that's awful shit..i am sure you meant ...peach....ya the south is full of those shit head muslims....stirring up trouble there as well

They have an aroma...durian I mean not Muslims.

Leopardsocks

But they TASTE great. Durian I mean...not muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"But they TASTE great. Durian I mean...not muslims.

:lol:

Anonymous

Interracial in Canada for Asian men is what you make of it. I post on another forum where the Asian male posters say it is tougher in the USA. However, they all seem to have it in for America in general.

instigator

^^i know many that think you are a gaylord ^^

but are lovin this tall strong macho handsome chinese dude named instigator

Time Flies

Quote from: "instigator"^^i know many that think you are a gaylord ^^

but are lovin this tall strong macho handsome chinese dude named instigator

That's good, but there's one problem, you are stuck in an Asian man's body. There's still a lot of hardwired racism I have to fight when it comes to physical attraction. I could have the best personality in the world but I doubt that's going to make that Dairy Queen across the way like me any more if she's into white guys.

http://www.dmbosstone.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Reply-By-Race-Male.png">

As you can see being an Asian male isn't as great as being a White male.