The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
The Iron Chink will watch Iron Sky over the weekend.

Sure, it´s available to niggers, chinks (even the iron chink ones), raccoons, gooks, spics, wetbacks, squeeky indians, nipponese/tojos, krakkazzzzzz, rednecks, redskins etc.

It´s not available to somalians, schwedish homos and filthy russkies.

:D

That's a long list of people you don't like.

We hate the swedes and the russkies... Can you blame us? Swedes enslaved us and the russkies have been trying to invade us for a thousand years.

As for the somalis... Couple of years ago 3 somalis raped and mutilated a finnishwoman with scissors. They cut the skin between vagina and anus to make the female defiled.

Nothing like that ever happened in Finland before... Multiculturalism is the best.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jeezuz Odie, I could have lived without knowing the details of that. :shock:

Having said that, we Chinese know how to carry a grudge too. It' s as if WW2 ended yesterday.

Well that´s the reality.

We have been fighting the russkies for so long that the hate is in our genes...

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Jeezuz Odie, I could have lived without knowing the details of that. :shock:

Having said that, we Chinese know how to carry a grudge too. It' s as if WW2 ended yesterday.

Well that´s the reality.

We have been fighting the russkies for so long that the hate is in our genes...

We have anti-Japanese paranoia drilled into our skulls. I personally do not hate Japan at all. The country has changed dramatically since WW2.

Well, the japanese did some horrible things upon your people during WW2.

The nanjing massacre and raping of women and girls... Some of them are still alive and spreading the hate against the japanese.

Gary Oak

Yet China then shortly after went and did even worse things to Tibet and Tibetans and yet they believe that the Tibetans deserved it. does the word hypocrit come to mind.  Those who take oaths and rituals which include FAN QING FU MING want to do it to those of the nation which has given them citizenship too by the way

Odinson

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/Potemkin100/JapaneseNaziGirls2.jpg">

What´s wrong with this picture? :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/Potemkin100/JapaneseNaziGirls2.jpg">

Japanazis

Younger Japanese are so ignorant of history it is embarrassing.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb276/Potemkin100/JapaneseNaziGirls2.jpg">

Japanazis

Maybe they just wanna goof around.

There are animes that depict the nazis.

Odinson

Maybe they just wanna goof around.

There are animes that depict the nazis.

I wonder if they would "goof around" about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Who doesn´t like a little fireworks show?

Odinson

I wonder if they would "goof around" about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Who doesn´t like a little fireworks show?

Somehow I think most Japanese don't share that cavalier attitude. Much like most Israelis might not find those uniforms so funny.

In my opinion many millions more japanese people would have died because the jappos were very resilient.

The bombs made them poop their pants... The war ended.

I find the jew uniforms very amusing.

Odinson

Somehow I think most Japanese don't share that cavalier attitude. Much like most Israelis might not find those uniforms so funny.

In my opinion many millions more japanese people would have died because the jappos were very resilient.

I don't care about some silly costume either. However, wear an Imperial Japanese army uniform in China and see the reaction you get.

Gotta try that the next time.

I´m gonna go between the sheets now. Night...

Anonymous

I don't care about some silly costume either. However, wear an Imperial Japanese army uniform in China and see the reaction you get.

I dare those girls to walk around Seoul dressed as Japanese soldiers.

Gary Oak

mind you the Koreans were willing conspirators  in a brown nose kind of way in WW2. Koreans hate everybody even worse than the chinese do

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"mind you the Koreans were willing conspirators  in a brown nose kind of way in WW2. Koreans hate everybody even worse than the chinese do

Yeah, if only Koreans and Chinese could be as tolerant and loving of others as you are. You totally don't hate Koreans and Chinese and pretty well everyone else at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"mind you the Koreans were willing conspirators  in a brown nose kind of way in WW2. Koreans hate everybody even worse than the chinese do

Koreans didn't choose to become part of the Japanese empire dipshit.

There were collaborators among the countries that Nazi German conquered too you know,

Anonymous

Koreans didn't choose to become part of the Japanese empire dipshit.

There were collaborators among the countries that Nazi German conquered too you know,

Taiwan was part of Japan from 1895-1945..

Many Taiwanese were forced to fight in the Japanese Imperial Army during the second world war.