The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Is that you in your av Renee?

Yeah, I'm an attention whore. A few of my AVs have been actual pics of me. I usually take a decent picture opposed to real life where I usually look like a hot mess.  :lol:

I don't think you are an attention whore Renee. Fashionista uses her real pic in her av too.

Anyway, good pic If we had a thumbs up icon I would post it right now.

How many tatts do you have? I almost gave in and got a tatt several years ago, but I resisted the pressure. Glad I did.

I have 3 one of which I had fixed recently. The original one was really bad and it was the first one I got. It was across my right shoulder and I got tired of trying to hide it so I went and had it covered with something much, much nicer. I like mine and I'm pretty happy with my decisions to get them. They actually mean something to me. For me tats are a deeply personal thing and they should have personal and private meaning for you and your life. I always tell people that if you are thinking of just getting one because you think it looks cool or because all your friends have them then please don't because you will regret it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Yeah, I'm an attention whore. A few of my AVs have been actual pics of me. I usually take a decent picture opposed to real life where I usually look like a hot mess.  :lol:

I don't think you are an attention whore Renee. Fashionista uses her real pic in her av too.

How many tatts do you have? I almost gave in and got a tatt several years ago, but I resisted the pressure. Glad I did.

I have 3 one of which I had fixed recently. The original one was really bad and it was the first one I got. It was across my right shoulder and I got tired of trying to hide it so I went and had it covered with something much, much nicer. I like mine and I'm pretty happy with my decisions to get them. They actually mean something to me. For me tats are a deeply personal thing and they should have personal and private meaning for you and your life. I always tell people that if you are thinking of just getting one because you think it looks cool or because all your friends have them then please don't because you will regret it.

Yep and that is the reason I decided to stay tatt free.

BTW, I don't know when that pic was taken, but if it is recent you look damned good for your age. This is where a thumbs up would go if we had that icon.

Renee

Yep and that is the reason I decided to stay tatt free.

BTW, I don't know when that pic was taken, but if it is recent you look damned good for your age. This is where a thumbs up would go if we had that icon.

You have to remember that under the right lighting and the right camera angle almost anyone can look good....almost anyone. That being said, it is a recent pic. My daughter actually took it with her Iphone. I just happen to look a lot younger than I am. In fact I actually got proofed when buying a six pack the other week. At first I thought the guy was kidding but he was surprised at my date of birth when he saw my license. I attribute it to being a fatty. The chubbiness stretches out all the age lines and wrinkles.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

You have to remember that under the right lighting and the right camera angle almost anyone can look good....almost anyone. That being said, it is a recent pic. My daughter actually took it with her Iphone. I just happen to look a lot younger than I am. In fact I actually got proofed when buying a six pack the other week. At first I thought the guy was kidding but he was surprised at my date of birth when he saw my license. I attribute it to being a fatty. The chubbiness stretches out all the age lines and wrinkles.  :lol:

I think I have finally found a good reason to procrastinate even more with my diet and exercise routine. Keeps those nasty age lines at bay. ;)

Renee

I think I have finally found a good reason to procrastinate even more with my diet and exercise routine. Keeps those nasty age lines at bay. ;)

Hey, it works for my mom and it works for me.  :lol:

Truth be told I have had a little minor cosmetic work done about 8 years ago. Not that I really needed it, I just felt it was required after I lost a bunch of weight.

Odinson

Kala. Asia is a big region...

The guys are not very feminine.

Like the sumos... Are they feminine? They do not seem to be females...

Anonymous

Truth be told I have had a little minor cosmetic work done about 8 years ago. Not that I really needed it, I just felt it was required after I lost a bunch of weight.

You look great Ms Renee.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Kala. Asia is a big region...

Kala is stereotyping Asian men very unfairly.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They do not seem to be all that feminine to me...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

They are not.

Renee

You look great Ms Renee.

Thank you Fash and if that is you in your AV, you look very pretty as well.  :)

Anonymous

You look great Ms Renee.

Thank you Fash and if that is you in your AV, you look very pretty as well.  :)

It is me in my avatar...thank you.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Kala is a racist white male troll IMO.

Gary Oak

Kala is not, she is a 400 pounder white feminist pig who is pissed about being dumped for some sexy thin oriental girl...or guy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Kala is not, she is a 400 pounder white feminist pig who is pissed about being dumped for some sexy thin oriental girl...or guy

No, that is you that wants an Asian guy in particular a Korean one.