Renee!

Started by Anonymous, March 28, 2015, 02:05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  @ YOUR level.

Seriously?

keeper

Renee

Quote from: "RW"This is what you get for talking to him Renee.

I warned you.

Yeah but you should know by now that I never listen to anyone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Annie"Mel should go to Future Shop and get himself a washable keyboard...

I use an original "Das Keyboard" mechanical.  If you don't know what mechanical keys are, you aren't at my level!

I'm at a higher level, I have a washable keyboard! I put it into a sink with water and soap and viola it's new again! No more sticky keys! But my sticky keys are from spilling tea and coffee and pot and beer..... ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I use a mechanical keyboard.  Those that don't know the difference make fun.

Laugh all you want!

Renee

Mel uses a gimp keyboard. He types his posts with his  tongue.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Saltydog

Urine drink is popular with the young people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Mel uses a gimp keyboard. He types his posts with his  tongue.

Do you even know what a mechanical keyboard is, fatty?

Annie

what is a mechanical keyboard? Is it a keyboard with every fn key possible?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"what is a mechanical keyboard? Is it a keyboard with every fn key possible?

Each key has a spring, and a mechanical 'contact' that hits once you've pressed down hard enough...

Like an old IBM keyboard.

Annie

Ooooh, ya no thanks, I like my light and easy keys  ac_biggrin

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ooooh, ya no thanks, I like my light and easy keys  ac_biggrin

Mechanicals are the best for light and easy.  It's why I use one...

Saltydog

Do you sniff glue?

Annie

Me? Actually yes I do. I make Star Wars armor, fetts mainly and I use a lot of fabric glue. When I forget to wear a paper mask I smell it and after I have a head ache  ac_bashful