A

Mimi banned me!

Started by Anonymous, March 29, 2015, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"People change.

They do.  Some more than others...

Berry Sweet

You're right everyone has their problems...some do like to come here with their voice and whip...but after so many years...I just want to be zen...its comfortable.

RW

You still have a zing Berry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Annie

You're bringing a calm Berry  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah...

Goodnight.

The party is just getting started!

Annie

Goodnight RW  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah...

Goodnight.

The party is just getting started!

I know right?

Berry Sweet

http://a404.idata.over-blog.com/2/41/88/79/zen-pnl--./cascade-zen.gif">

Annie

I expected to see a fairy in there ^  ac_biggrin

Annie

Ohh FSS tops  acc_angry

Anonymous

Only 10 posts per page makes 'Tops' easy...

Berry Sweet

Im gonna be making fairy houses again soon...been collecting nature stuffs to put it together...pine cones, twigs ..moss...i took lo to bridal falls and there was moss everywhere galore!  I took alot of it!  Nature has the best stuff for crafts!

Berry Sweet

Take all "petals" off large pine cones and glue them as shingles to make a roof...difficult work but the finished product is super cool!