Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A nagging concern...

Started by Leopardsocks, March 31, 2015, 05:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Annie"Aww you're just jelous becuse I have  lesbian streak

I thought they were called "landing strips".

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He has a lesbian streak too haha

ac_wot

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"He has a lesbian streak too haha

ac_wot

You're not normal if you aren't   ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I thought we could take jokes around here.

I have no problems jokes. But not for nothing, it wasn't all that long ago your boyfriend was sitting at the door with his nose pressed against the glass looking in. The least he could do is be somewhat cool for the first week. Christ, how hard could that be? Could he possibly be that decent? NO, he had to set the tone on his first post to me. I welcomed him back and he just shoved right back in my face. He has been poking at me since he walked in the door and I have not responded. I believe that right now this is not the place for him and I to get into a running battle.

Every time I think my initial impression of him might be wrong, I regret it. It won't happen again. He can say and do what he wants about me, I will simply put him on ignore for now.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He's having fun with you Renee just as I've seen you do with him recently.

Stop being all sensitive and shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He's having fun with you Renee just as I've seen you do with him recently.

Renee and Shen Li are very sensitive ladies.

ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He's having fun with you Renee just as I've seen you do with him recently.

Fine, I'll be a hard ass 24/7/365. I'll never go out of character and give a glimpse of my reality. Just for you guys. ac_cool

But I'm still not responding to him. This isn't the place for it. Fash will have a stroke if we start doing what him and I do around here.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"

Fine, I'll be a hard ass 24/7/365. I'll never go out of character and give a glimpse of my reality. Just for you guys. ac_cool

I think your sweet Renee  ac_blush  ac_flower

RW

I think we've seen enough of your reality in your avatar hahahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Shen Li described you as a Caucasian version of herself.

keeper

The Iron Caucasian  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

The Iron Caucasian  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!