Started by Leopardsocks, April 05, 2015, 09:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardsocks

Yup. Ignore function works!!!

Great job, team.

Anonymous

Are you sure it is working?

Tatterdamelion

I had a dream last night. I was dog-sitting a dog called Marley. We went to the park across the street. Marley wanted to go back home and crossed the street and was hit by a car. I turned and walked away but I saw the driver who hit Marley on her knees next to Marley. The driver was a young girl. Other drivers were angry and swearing at the young lady for blocking all the traffic but she did not care. I saw this and walked back to her and Marley. The dog was alive but could not walk. We brought the dog to the owner who did not want him anymore because the dog was deformed. The young girl and I became friends and got married later. We have a dog called Marley who has three legs. This was my dream.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I had a dream last night. I was dog-sitting a dog called Marley. We went to the park across the street. Marley wanted to go back home and crossed the street and was hit by a car. I turned and walked away but I saw the driver who hit Marley on her knees next to Marley. The driver was a young girl. Other drivers were angry and swearing at the young lady for blocking all the traffic but she did not care. I saw this and walked back to her and Marley. The dog was alive but could not walk. We brought the dog to the owner who did not want him anymore because the dog was deformed. The young girl and I became friends and got married later. We have a dog called Marley who has three legs. This was my dream.

Okayyyyy

RW

We are an impressive bunch.

ac_drinks
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I had a dream last night. I was dog-sitting a dog called Marley. We went to the park across the street. Marley wanted to go back home and crossed the street and was hit by a car. I turned and walked away but I saw the driver who hit Marley on her knees next to Marley. The driver was a young girl. Other drivers were angry and swearing at the young lady for blocking all the traffic but she did not care. I saw this and walked back to her and Marley. The dog was alive but could not walk. We brought the dog to the owner who did not want him anymore because the dog was deformed. The young girl and I became friends and got married later. We have a dog called Marley who has three legs. This was my dream.

I don't know what to say Tatterdamelion..

I have had unusual dreams too..

How do we explain them?

ac_dunno

Tatterdamelion

I would like to hear other stories from people who dream. I don't need an explamation. Only the story. This would make a fun thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I would like to hear other stories from people who dream. I don't need an explamation. Only the story. This would make a fun thread.

It would make a fun thread Tatterdamelion..

If time was not an issue right now on my lunch break, I would try to recall details of past dreams.

Leopardsocks

For true dreamtime entertainment, try dreaming when you're a clinical depressive.

Dreams take on the characteristic of memories. Now THAT"S a whole of fun...because at some point you have to try and separate the dream from your reality.

"I was SURE I left my keys on the moon when I visited there to see the Beatles play Beethoven's Ninth."

Tatterdamelion

I had a dream last night. I was at a friend's house who died young a few years ago and he was wanting to return items he had bought in a store but the store said he had to fill out some paper work to return the items. He asked me to fill out the forms because he was too drunk to do it. I started to write and when I looked up I was sitting in a library computer room. All the computers were busy with beautiful young girls and one guy was walking around telling the girls he was hot stuff. I said something to him and he stopped smiling and left. I continued writing and when I looked up again I was sitting in a banquet hall. All the chairs were occupied with people I did not know. A waiter was serving everyone a roast beef dinner. My dinner arrived and the beef was very stringy. I got up with my plate and went to see the chef behind the cooking table and said I did not want this dinner and I put the plate down in front of him and walked away. He was saying something to me but I could not understand. The chef who was Puerto Rican came to my table to say he was sorry and he was crying. This was my dream.

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXrQlUnTUXmK6a8Qv1mEBRHcTSBm5_eQIEJRqFwEF8YrIXgvb8">

Gay Boy Roberto

My dreams usually involve a burning bush
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Blazor

I was at some kind of adult amusement park. I think it was adult only cause I dont remember seeing any kids. There was some kind of strip club there, and it opened at 5. There was a huge crowd around the front entrance, and when it opened, 2 huge wooden doors opened up. The music got going, we all piled in, started having drinks. I think I tossed in my sleep cause I dont remember seeing any T&A, but was still in the park. One of my friends that was with me was gonna light up some good stuff but there were cameras everywhere big time. So we tried to find a hiding spot. We wound up finding secret areas instead. Also some weird spiral ladder that we climbed up. Some gnome looking fucker threw down a rope, but it wasnt meant for us, and gave us a dirty look. I dont remember what the other secret locations looked like, but it was a maze to get out of there. The park was huge, but I dont remember much else of it. Very vivid, and even though I was tossing, it kept going back to that dream.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was about to be incarcerated. I got lucky, and the exit door someone walked through was about to shut, so I bolted out that sum'bitch! They were after me hardcore. Even sent drones after me to try and find me. Advanced drones that could pick me out. I had to dodge and weave. I wound up at someones house, and barely made inside before this one big drone sent out some kind of electric pulse. The persons house was protected. I left the house, and somehow I was a boy, like 10 years old. I made it to a rich neighborhood in hills and trees, and found that the trash cans of the rich people still had good food in them. I was making my way for the forest, had to dive in a river and swim under a log or something to avoid the drone overhead. Somehow I made it to the forest, and got away!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

IRISH KAM

KIEBERS approve this ya Ole Fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )