Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

All you need to know about 4/20 day in Vancouver

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, April 18, 2015, 12:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I smoke it once in awhile, it helps when the pain is high. And it makes me feel happy and less stressed. After a long painful worrying day, it's good.  Only thing is that it gives me the munchies lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

So I read up on psychotic episodes.  Apparently it is more common in teens and you often have to already have an underlying psychotic disorder like schizophrenia or bipolar disorder.  Depression doesn't count unless it's psychotic depression.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"It also destroys their brain cells.

Yes there is some research that suggest it negatively affects the development of a teens brain.

I often wonder how smart a lot of my childhood friends would have become if they hadn't smoked so much dope in HS. Because now that I see some of them as adults, they're fucking idiots. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Yeah it seems more problematic for teens than adults.  My brain is fucked anyway so ...
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"It also destroys their brain cells.

Yes there is some research that suggest it negatively affects the development of a teens brain.

I often wonder how smart a lot of my childhood friends would have become if they hadn't smoked so much dope in HS. Because now that I see some of them as adults, they're fucking idiots. ac_toofunny

lol I knew a bunch of potheads in high school.  Now I see them and they're duuuhhh lololol Thank gawd I didn't smoke it till my thirties lol

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yeah it seems more problematic for teens than adults.  My brain is fucked anyway so ...

Then fuck, go for it. Really what's it going to do for you; improve your quality of life? God forbid that should happen.  ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

It takes away my pain so I do it at night when I need to.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It takes away my pain so I do it at night when I need to.

Ever consider being stoned out of your skull 24/7/365? You have a good excuse for it. ac_biggrin

Right about know I'd kill for some weed, maybe I'd be able to sleep.

RW

I thought it was legal in your neck of the woods?

I like weed because it makes me not give a shit about stuff that would normally keep me up at night.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

I can't relate because I've never tried any of these drugs and never tried pot to be able to say whether I like it or not. No experience here.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I thought it was legal in your neck of the woods?

I like weed because it makes me not give a shit about stuff that would normally keep me up at night.

Yeah, when nothing else works it helps you shut your brain off. Unlike alcohol it doesn't make me into a moody bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I can't relate because I've never tried any of these drugs and never tried pot to be able to say whether I like it or not. No experience here.

I've tried it, but I do not like inhaling anything.

keeper

I have tried almost everything , weed is by far the lesser of the evils.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have tried almost everything , weed is by far the lesser of the evils.

It is still an evil though right Keeper?