News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just ordered my portable Air Conditioner.

Started by Mel Gibson, April 24, 2015, 12:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

Whatever!  I just want a toke!  And you're coming up with excuses now.

Berry Sweet

Oh sorry...I know I always pm men I have never met my address and let them come into my home at all hours of the night...but not tonight...

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh sorry...I know I always pm men I have never met my address and let them come into my home at all hours of the night...but not tonight...

It was one time Berry, Sheesh

Mel Gibson

Whatevah!  Annie is the same.

Like I'm some sort of psycho killer or something...  I've met people on these forums in person.  Even dropped Orik's fat ass off at his Jackson St. dump.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh sorry...I know I always pm men I have never met my address and let them come into my home at all hours of the night...but not tonight...

It was one time Berry, Sheesh

ac_umm

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Whatevah!  Annie is the same.

Like I'm some sort of psycho killer or something...  I've met people on these forums in person.  Even dropped Orik's fat ass off at his Jackson St. dump.

Im actually tired.  I was supposed to go on a hike tomrow but I know it's gonna rain so im now im not going.

Berry Sweet

Mel Gibson

Berry Sweet

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l592/lildfrmirv510/cheech-chong-o.gif">

Mel Gibson

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"I can't roll anymore :(

What, did your fingers get chopped off in a work accident?

Berry Sweet

Annie

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Whatevah!  Annie is the same.

ac_toofunny Like I'm gonna invite someone I only talk to on here into my home? A home I share with a husband and kid....lolol you're too funny Mel.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Mel Gibson

You'd be surprised...

Plus, we could toke at the park!

No excuses!