The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

How do you know I am not banned, Tex?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

RW

Well Leo - are you banned?  Did you check?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

To check, I'd have to care.

As I don't care...well, you figure it out.

RW

You can't challenge a man when you won't be arsed to confirm or refute his claim.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"You can't challenge a man when you won't be arsed to confirm or refute his claim.

It's all good. I suppose I never should have brought it up in the open. That's my fault.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"You can't challenge a man when you won't be arsed to confirm or refute his claim.

It's all good. I suppose I never should have brought it up in the open. That's my fault.

I think you should have :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

The last time I tried to log in, I was presented with a message stating I was banned until May 11. The basis of the banning was not given...presumably because I had broken no rule that I am aware of. I asked why I was banned, and was not given the courtesy of a response.

According to the Australian calendar, it is not May the 11th as yet. In fact its the 4th. So, I am quite able to assume i remain banned, in the absence of any advice to the contrary from someone who actually knows what the fuck goes on in that cesspool of stupidity.

Now, even if my banishment has been lifted, without me being so advised...why would I want to visit a forum that is saturrated by twats?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"The last time I tried to log in, I was presented with a message stating I was banned until May 11. The basis of the banning was not given...presumably because I had broken no rule that I am aware of. I asked why I was banned, and was not given the courtesy of a response.

According to the Australian calendar, it is not May the 11th as yet. In fact its the 4th. So, I am quite able to assume i remain banned, in the absence of any advice to the contrary from someone who actually knows what the fuck goes on in that cesspool of stupidity.

Now, even if my banishment has been lifted, without me being so advised...why would I want to visit a forum that is saturrated by twats?

I am sure evs is being fair and has good reason for the banning. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

RW

I suspect it would fall under the same rationale for you still reading the twittering of the twattery, Spec.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

I think it was because I called Inky (Inked Angel) "Oinky".

Who knows. Who the fuck cares what that vapid bitch and her cunt-whipped cohorts think or do.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I suspect it would fall under the same rationale for you still reading the twittering of the twattery, Spec.

Your point being?