Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Elizabeth May - drunk or not?

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, May 11, 2015, 10:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easter bunny

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"It wasn't the naughty word that offended me. It was the way she took over the role of judge and gave millions of people the finger just because they prefer to be cautious and won't give Khadr their unconditional support. Apparently she knows better.

Good to know what she really thinks of those of us who disagree with her.

Yeah. In that sense she's not so different from Harper, except maybe her judgement is not quite as good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "easter bunny"It wasn't the naughty word that offended me. It was the way she took over the role of judge and gave millions of people the finger just because they prefer to be cautious and won't give Khadr their unconditional support. Apparently she knows better.

Good to know what she really thinks of those of us who disagree with her.

Yeah. In that sense she's not so different from Harper, except maybe her judgement is not quite as good.

She's a lot rougher around the edges than Harper/Mulcair. However, if someone does NOT like me I want them to be honest with me. The leaders of the three big parties seem incapable of that.

easter bunny

Honest politician; it's almost an oxymoron. Politics has turned into a con game.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"Honest politician; it's almost an oxymoron. Politics has turned into a con game.

True enough, something new is needed.

Odinson