The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Its supposed to be impossible...

Apparently not.

Cambodia next Friday, but Singapore tomorrow (Monday). Don't worry. There will be daily reports.

Annie

Share some pics too please?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

But of course...that's why I'm going there...

Annie

Right on  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Share some pics too please?

would love to see pics too

RW

I am sure he'll share :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

heres an oldie but goodie. shen was such a sweetheart back then. lol.... BUMP....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"heres an oldie but goodie. shen was such a sweetheart back then. lol.... BUMP....

I still fucking am. :001_tongue:  ac_lmfao

deadskinmask

yeah. you do have redeeming qualities.... i can't remember what they are. but i'm sure it'll come to me eventually....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. you do have redeeming qualities.... i can't remember what they are. but i'm sure it'll come to me eventually....

That's OK dude. Most people that know me have to think about it too. They usually settle on the fact that I'm sweeter than fucking sugar. :001_tongue:

deadskinmask

i guess i'm inclined to agree since i've often thought about putting you in a scalding hot cup of coffee.... :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i guess i'm inclined to agree since i've often thought about putting you in a scalding hot cup of coffee.... :D

lol that was cute.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i guess i'm inclined to agree since i've often thought about putting you in a scalding hot cup of coffee.... :D

lol that was cute.

:laugh:

It wasn't bad at all. :thumbup:

cc

lol, funny

Can I stir it up? I'm usually  pretty good at that
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"lol, funny

Can I stir it up? I'm usually  pretty good at that

Be my guest CC, but ur an amateur compared to The Iron Chink. ac_razz