The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

what time does the action start around here?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"last time i invited friends over from another forum, it went poorly. i will tell any canadians i meet about yall. hows that? if that goes well, i'll bring my friends.... :)

Odd.

Why does he think this is a Canadian forum?

ac_umm

Yeah. Why does he?  We have a resident Aussie even.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i dunno yet. yall seem somewhat sensitive.... i dunno if yall would like the ppl i post with.... :(

There is only one poster here who is sensitive and he's an Aussie, so he really doesn't count. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

yeah. i believe i met him briefly elsewhere....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

yeah. i thought so....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"last time i invited friends over from another forum, it went poorly. i will tell any canadians i meet about yall. hows that? if that goes well, i'll bring my friends.... :)

Bring all your friends deadskinmask.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

mmmmm.... i dunno. lets see how well i work out first.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"mmmmm.... i dunno. lets see how well i work out first.... :(

You are working out fine deadskinmask.

ac_smile

deadskinmask

yeah. you say that now.... i haven't even unpacked yet.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yeah. you say that now.... i haven't even unpacked yet.... :(

Unpack and make yourself at home deadskinmask.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "deadskinmask"thanks, yall. its all good.... i'm glad the shit is sorted. now yall can start hating me for who i am instead of who yall thought i was.... :)

Welcome, And welcome back

Annie

Can you please change your avatar at the very least, dead. I find it disgusting. Yuck! Yes, I'm sensitive  ac_blush
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Annie"Can you please change your avatar at the very least, dead. I find it disgusting. Yuck! Yes, I'm sensitive  ac_blush

I want the avatar too. But no thought of choice.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!