News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Canada's Multicult Moonbeams ... WHAT Have You Done??

Started by cc, May 28, 2015, 11:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "Querky"Multiculturalism is about keeping the best of culture, not the worst.
That is the most lying post I have ever seen from you.

We get it ALL including the worse (caste, misogyny, supremacy, cloistering into areas, etc. etc.) too, period .. and your lyin eyes know it.

Do you believe Chinatowns throughout North America shouldn't exist?

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"Hey moron, the MAFIA, as in the Italian mafia, is a direct result of multiculturalism. Take it from someone who has a few relatives that are connected, the mafia is an an socially a accepted cultural entity in the "old country". Italian Immigrants brought the concept and practice to the US in the early 20th century.  The Italian mob grew out of the Italian neighborhoods that sprung up in places like NYC, Chicago, and other major cities. They started as simple protection rackets and then flourished and branched out into other criminal activity. They were nothing but an outgrowth of the society that the Italian immigrants were accustom to back in Europe. The old Dons and the key members of their respective families could all trace their roots back to Italy and Sicily for generations. The Italian mob is an ingrained social and cultural aspect of Italian society.  

Your statement eluding to the fact that multiculturalism doesn't bring along the worst of a given culture was as ignorant as it was ludicrous. You don't get to pick and chose what comes in when you freely open your doors. I guess in your world when some Middle Eastern immigrant commits an honor killing it's not a cultural practice either.  ac_rollseyes  

BTW, nice try at stirring up some hysterical argument about Shen's Avi and Sig. That was pretty dumb too, an all new hysterical low. ac_toofunny

Shen Li's handle and avatar are examples of multiculturalism.

The US is a melting pot. So the Italian Mafia in the US is a direct result of the melting pot model?

Or perhaps the Italian Mafia is obviously responsible for the Italian Mafia and blaming multiculturalism is nonsense.

Only thing that is "nonsense" around here is the stuff that dribbles out of your unicorn and fairy filled liberal head. If you want to go and deny reality do it by responding to someone else who doesn't know what bullshit smells like.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Shen Li's handle and avatar are examples of multiculturalism.

No, they are not an endorsement of the vote buying, waste of taxpayer's money official policy of multiculturalism.

Odinson

Work based immigration...

Asians for example..

Too fucking much to ask some sense in all this.

Practical sense seems to be a casualty in the modern day europe.

Romero

cc

Quote from: "Odinson"Practical sense seems to be a casualty in the modern day europe.
BINGO!!

Score a 10 for Odi ... except we need to include our own destructive moonbeams as witnessed here also
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Practical sense seems to be a casualty in the modern day europe.
BINGO!!

Score a 10 for Odi ... except we need to include our own destructive moonbeams as witnessed here also

"Destructive moombeams"; they must be like gamma rays or some shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero""Odinson". Isn't that from Norse culture?

Yea..

Romero

I have no problem with it but you might want to consider changing it to something North American. It may be upsetting our monoculturalists.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Querky"Multiculturalism is about keeping the best of culture, not the worst.
That is the dumbest  post I have ever seen from you.

We get it ALL including the worse (caste, misogyny, supremacy, cloistering, etc. etc.) too, period .. and your lyin eyes know it.

Plus those damned fiscally conservative gold digging Iron Ch!nks. ac_razz

Only a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, nutcase cyberbully liar spammer like Shen Li uses racial slurs as a signature.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"Those too ...... and pale Aussies

ac_smile

SAY WHAT????

Having Australian's in your midst is a GIFT!!

acc_angry

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I agree that enjoying alternate cultures is a joy. But that does not mean we should import them.

Huh? Enjoying alternate cultures is a joy but we shouldn't?

We should. As much as possible.

How many countries have you visited?

I'm British, and have visited often. Other places I've travelled to are;

Thailand

Chinese Hong Kong

Vanuatu

Singapore

Malaysia

US

France

Netherlands

Switzerland

Italy

Egypt

India

Sri Lanka

Yemen

Indonesia

Cambodia imminent.

I've enjoyed them all, in respect to observing and admiring some of the culture, reviling other parts...but always treated them with respect. They are THEIR cultures, and it is not on me to criticise or disrespect them on home turf.

The joy of visiting other cultures has been passed on to my children, especially our daughter, who currently lives in Tokyo, and has travelled in more extensively.

Yet, because I prefer NOT to have their cultures amidst mine, that apparently renders me a racist...in accordance with typical leftard terms of abuse for those that disagree with them.

I've rarely met a "multiculti" leftard who's even left Australian shores.

But I'm a racist?

cc

How many of those ... or ANY countries have you been in Querky?

No. Starbucks in Vancouver may seem like another country, bit it doesn't count as one

I'll add

China,

HK,

Thailand,

Singapore,

UK,

Channel Islands, Guernsey, Jersey

France,

Germany

Switzerland

Belgium

Filippines

Australia

and a few others I'll keep to myself

How many was that you know well?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

I'm betting he's never left Canada.

Perhaps the US, but that doesn't count as they are pretty much the same country.

Romero

I've been to the US, England and Mexico.

I don't recall anyone telling you you're racist. Strange that you feel guilty of it.

You seem confused. You enjoy other cultures, yet prefer not to have their cultures, yet enjoy bringing your culture to theirs.

I see that you're proud of being Australian and English at the same time. When are going to walk the walk and pick one?