The best topic

Replies: 10423
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:24:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Whenever I see he's the last person who replied in a thread, I lose all desire to click on it.  I pay little to no attention to that idiotic troll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Whenever I see he's the last person who replied in a thread, I lose all desire to click on it.  I pay little to no attention to that idiotic troll.

You and me both RW. However, I made a special guest appearance on the weekend and who kept responding? That alcoholic moron troll. :x

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"So, latest smack in the face for Shen, It seems you are responsible for bringing Odinson over to VF. So how did you do it? was he kicking and screaming when you made him post there?

I hate that drunken piece of shit and don't you fucking forget it.

Odinson needed a place after he was banned here..

Vancouver Forum provided sanctuary.

he is a very disturbed individual.....i doubt his online persona is much different from his real life journey..... :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I hate that drunken piece of shit and don't you fucking forget it.

he is a very disturbed individual.....i doubt his online persona is much different from his real life journey..... :geek:

I truly hope Odi's real life journey is different from his online persona Obvious Li.

Renee

I truly hope Odi's real life journey is different from his online persona Obvious Li.

I think that most times he is just fishing for some kind of reaction out of emotional desperation.

Sometimes I actually feel a little sorry for him because his bi-polar leg humping is so very pathetic.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

SMP, Joe, Odi, All of them are mildly to severely Mentally Retarded. and im not even joking this time

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I think that most times he is just fishing for some kind of reaction out of emotional desperation.

Sometimes I actually feel a little sorry for him because his bi-polar leg humping is so very pathetic.

He is pathetic and bi-polar, but a sycophant? Maybe around you, but nobody else.
QuoteSMP, Joe, Odi, All of them are mildly to severely Mentally Retarded. and im not even joking this time

YEP!!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"SMP, Joe, Odi, All of them are mildly to severely Mentally Retarded. and im not even joking this time

Yeah I'm thinking Odi might have some mental challenges and for that I have some pity for him but SMP and Joe are not retarded.

Joe is a rather clever troll. He knows how to stir up shit and get a reaction from the usual crowd. It's really pretty amusing to watch. :D

SMP on the other hand is a psychopath or at the very least a dangerous sociopath. He is not challenged mentally in anyway; he is "reality" challenged. He lives in a world of his own where everyone is to blame but himself.  But yet he knows exactly how to play the system and he knows exactly how to get away with his harassment. That vile little creep is dangerous and evs is playing a really stupid game by keeping him under her skirt. He is the only poster I have ever felt the need to put on "ignore".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"SMP, Joe, Odi, All of them are mildly to severely Mentally Retarded. and im not even joking this time

Yeah I'm thinking Odi might have some mental challenges and for that I have some pity for him but SMP and Joe are not retarded.

Joe is a rather clever troll. He knows how to stir up shit and get a reaction from the usual crowd. It's really pretty amusing to watch. :D

SMP on the other hand is a psychopath or at the very least a dangerous sociopath. He is not challenged mentally in anyway; he is "reality" challenged. He lives in a world of his own where everyone is to blame but himself.  But yet he knows exactly how to play the system and he knows exactly how to get away with his harassment. That vile little creep is dangerous and evs is playing a really stupid game by keeping him under her skirt. He is the only poster I have ever felt the need to put on "ignore".

You may be right about SMP, I have a hard time "feeling" what someone is like on here. I have been wrong before, I mean Take RW, I thought she was the biggest bitch under the sun, to find that shes this adorable, loving ,sweet, shy, rofl,... okay who am I kidding....

Just Kidding RW, you know I luv ya. (cough)

Obvious Li

WTF is with these idiots always saying Namaste to each other....some kind of code for retards ??? nemaste yourself motherfuckers... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"WTF is with these idiots always saying Namaste to each other....some kind of code for retards ??? nemaste yourself motherfuckers... :ugeek:

That old Vesna is incapable of producing an original thought which is why she plagiarizes othes. She just follows the herd. If others are saying it, you just know that old dunce will be parroting it too.

Gary Oak

Shen Li really stirred the pot with her drunken rant on Vancouver Forum. :lol:  8-)  :D

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shen Li really stirred the pot with her drunken rant on Vancouver Forum. :lol:  8-)  :D

Yes she did and the usual players got themselves in frazzle over it. It was a fun but pathetic read.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shen Li really stirred the pot with her drunken rant on Vancouver Forum. :lol:  8-)  :D

Yes she did and the usual players got themselves in frazzle over it. It was a fun but pathetic read.  :lol:

That's exactly how I intended it to be. Look at the regulars that still post there for gawd sakes? I was inebriated, but not so drunk that I knew exactly what the responses would be from the following posters;

Ves: the only thing weaker than her tired old body is the grade 4 level insults that would make Hornung roll his eyes.

mimi: see above, but not at such an early childhood education level.

Odinson: n@gger, c@@n, n@gger, ho

Gibson: East Asians can't drink, drive cars, blah, blah, blah

Joe/Pahgdish/Effeminate Hardy/Kuklinski: you're a guy and then yet another boring reference to some other other trolling handle of his.....yawnsville!

CC: Shen Li and her trained seals...haha

Oscar: pansies and gateways through the North

More predictable than Old fucking Faithful.

Only hint of originality was Mad Serb...maybe the last voice of reason on a dying board.