The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Oh my goodness, so many strong opinions about Wal-Mart..

I am going shopping there after lunch.

ac_smile

that's why i love you Fash.....this shit is just too mundane for you....hope you save some money..and if you happen to bump into one of the 300 pounders working there....step on their toes....cheers... ac_dance  ac_king  ac_beating

I only hope it isn't so busy today I have a hard time getting a good parking spot.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

It was very busy today at my Wal-Mart store..

I think many people had today off from work.

ac_unsure

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"It was very busy today at my Wal-Mart store..

ac_unsure

end of the month...govt. cheques are in....... :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"It was very busy today at my Wal-Mart store..

ac_unsure

end of the month...govt. cheques are in....... :howdy:

We did not get ours Obvious Li.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quoteevs wrote:

beauty is a short-lived tyranny. but a tyranny, it is..

How the fuck would old evs know?? She's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside.

@realAzhyaAryola

Don't want to dwell on the poor thing but she's trying to join the ranks of us articulate folks but that will never happen. She likes to impress us by what she finds on the internet. The poor soul has to find clever quips to impress us with because it never happens naturally. Nuff said. There are better things to talk about.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Don't want to dwell on the poor thing but she's trying to join the ranks of us articulate folks but that will never happen. She likes to impress us by what she finds on the internet. The poor soul has to find clever quips to impress us with because it never happens naturally. Nuff said. There are better things to talk about.

She hasn't got a single thought of her own. Plagiarizing other people's cheesy one-liners is not a sign of intelligence. It's a sign of dishonesty and laziness.

Then again, I'm sure I am not telling you anything you didn't already know.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_drinks

Fer shure. You got that right.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"ac_drinks

Fer shure. You got that right.

ac_drinks  ac_dance

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"When adjusted for inflation, the US federal minimum wage is $2 less today than it was in 1968. That's not right. The economy would be doing much better if people could afford to buy and save more.

Walmart would still make billions and even see a rise in revenues.

Walmart employees require billions in government assistance every year. Why should taxpayers have to pay for it when Walmart can raise the minimum wage and still make billions?

Taxes/fees were lower 46 years ago too.

How much more would people working at Walmart require if they had no job at all? How much would they need if they got a job at an East Indian grocer for example instead of Walmart. Walmart offers health insurance and career growth unlike other businesses selling the same wares. Seems they are saving taxpayers money now aren't they? They are certainly making life more affordable for lower income people.

We have a bingo!

And why are the taxes and fees so much higher today???? Government intervention and hunger for more an more taxes to pay for unfunded liabilities and entitlements. All nutball leftard creations. Now they want companies to pay unskilled workers more than they are worth so that it can pacify there fantasy land view of the leftard economic model. Paying people 2 dollars an hour more at Walmart isn't going to promote economic growth, it will only enable people to NOT get an education or NOT learn a trade. After all why should an unmotivated individual (which the world has an abundance of) look to better themselves when you can make $15.00 an hour (Seattle) for flipping a burger at McDonalds?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"[We have a bingo!

And why are the taxes and fees so much higher today???? Government intervention and hunger for more an more taxes to pay for unfunded liabilities and entitlements. All nutball leftard creations. Now they want companies to pay unskilled workers more than they are worth so that it can pacify there fantasy land view of the leftard economic model. Paying people 2 dollars an hour more at Walmart isn't going to promote economic growth, it will only enable people to NOT get an education or NOT learn a trade. After all why should an unmotivated individual (which the world has an abundance of) look to better themselves when you can make $15.00 an hour (Seattle) for flipping a burger at McDonalds?

A booming market will drive up unskilled wages even faster than governments pandering to the squeakiest wheel. I read that Wally World in the oil boomtown of Williston, North Dakota is starting workers at $17/hr. I wonder how long this will last though as boneyards fill up with iron not drilling due to collapsing crude prices. ac_umm

Renee

A booming market will drive up unskilled wages even faster than governments pandering to the squeakiest wheel. I read that Wally World in the oil boomtown of Williston, North Dakota is starting workers at $17/hr. I wonder how long this will last though as boneyards fill up with iron not drilling due to collapsing crude prices. ac_umm

Really, you think that will work better than what basically amounts to an undeserved government handout to unskilled labor????  ac_umm

What a novel idea. ac_biggrin  

Shen, it must be like hell living up there in the nest of leftard nitwits, how do you do it?  ac_toofunny Because I know that I'd go fucking postal.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Really, you think that will work better than what basically amounts to an undeserved government handout to unskilled labor????  ac_umm

Shen, it must be like hell living up there in the nest of leftard nitwits, how do you do it?  ac_toofunny Because I know that I'd go fucking postal.

There are many fiscally responsible conservatives here, but they seldom get their voices heard over those with their hands out.

I was giving you an example of what happens in a booming market when both housing and labour are in short supply. The good thing about boom towns like Williston, ND is that eventually labour demand and supply even themselves out. This is usually after they go through a bust cycle. We have many towns like Williston across Western Canada, so we are talking from experience.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

Really, you think that will work better than what basically amounts to an undeserved government handout to unskilled labor????  ac_umm

it is a living hell.....over the last 50 years this country has slowly gone insane...when you witness the likes of eves whose heros are chomsky, suzuki obama, trotsky and fidel representing a cross section of the type of people we let into this country you will understand why...frankly, there is no explanation why a canadian born citizen like RW could be that fucked up...either it is the medications, a chemical imbalance or a whack on the fucking head......who knows

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

it is a living hell.....over the last 50 years this country has slowly gone insane...when you witness the likes of eves whose heros are chomsky, suzuki obama, trotsky and fidel representing a cross section of the type of people we let into this country you will understand why...frankly, there is no explanation why a canadian born citizen like RW could be that fucked up...either it is the medications, a chemical imbalance or a whack on the fucking head......who knows

ac_rollseyes