The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I always operate on the principle that people can change and I tend to go by how they act in the moment.  There are a few I just write off but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, you are very forgiving that way and I admire you for that. I on the other hand am not so flexible in my attitude toward jerks.

Assholes and jerks rarely change, most times they just become more so.  ac_beating
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I always operate on the principle that people can change and I tend to go by how they act in the moment.  There are a few I just write off but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, you are very forgiving that way and I admire you for that. I on the other hand am not so flexible in my attitude toward jerks.

Assholes and jerks rarely change, most times they just become more so.  ac_beating

I agree Renee. Why waste our time on wastes of skin.

RW

Speaking of forum retardation, are you ill Renee?  hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Speaking of forum retardation, are you ill Renee?  hahaha

Now you've got me curious RW. You know what this means don't you? I will have to take a peek at VF and possible even post. ac_dance

RW

I would spare Renee the embarrassment Shen.  She's not on her game today to the point that Romero is pwning her.  

Look away!  It's hideous!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I would spare Renee the embarrassment Shen.  She's not on her game today to the point that Romero is pwning her.  

Look away!  It's hideous!

I find that hard to believe, but I don't feel like checking either. If Renee is off her game, she must've had another bad bird from KFC. ac_sothere

RW

That's what I'm thinking as well.  She has been afflicted with something.

Don't worry, Romero has stepped back up to his usual role.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's what I'm thinking as well.  She has been afflicted with something.

He did? Did some youngsters create another Facebook page with a little off-colour humour? We must as a society stamp this out. Oh and cartoons of the prophet Mo too.

RW

No no, we are talking animal cruelty.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No no, we are talking animal cruelty.

Ok, gotcha. I've been feeling like shit since last night. Shivers, congested nose, fuck, I hope it's not the flu. I'm going to Vegas Friday.

Romero

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's what I'm thinking as well.  She has been afflicted with something.

All I'm saying is our animal cruelty laws are more than "somewhere between a 15 dollar fine and nothing" and you're in agreement with me.

What "usual role" are you talking about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"

All I'm saying is our animal cruelty laws are more than "somewhere between a 15 dollar fine and nothing" and you're in agreement with me.

Oh who cares Romero. I think I have caught the flu and I'm going to Vegas on Friday. I got a flu shot this season too ffs!!That's the real tragedy, not some malnourished dog or cat. Think about me dammit. ME, ME, ME, ME!!

Romero

I hope you get better and have lots of fun!

Renee

Hey, I'm allowed an off day once in a while. Enjoy it because they don't come along often.

But as for Romero "pwning" me, RW needs to get her meds adjusted, I think they are making her loopy again.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"

Oh who cares Romero. I think I have caught the flu and I'm going to Vegas on Friday. I got a flu shot this season too ffs!!That's the real tragedy, not some malnourished dog or cat. Think about me dammit. ME, ME, ME, ME!!

I thought you would be outraged over a perfectly good dog like that with no meat on it???