The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Well Keeps. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I caught the flu....perfect fucking timing eh?

Make sure you wear one of those surgical masks while on the plane. You're Asian so nobody will think twice about it.   ac_toofunny

You probably got bird flu from KFC. Have a nice trip.  ac_hithere

Thanx, I've always got a box of surgical gloves around the house for just such an emergency. I can't wait, KFC in the US has extra crispy which you can't get here. ac_dance

You mean "extra deadly".  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I had a whole big speech wrote out about something renee said about internet dating but deleted it, just not in the mood to debate.

Hows things Shen baby?

Well Keeps. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I caught the flu....perfect fucking timing eh?

Have a safe trip.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I had a whole big speech wrote out about something renee said about internet dating but deleted it, just not in the mood to debate.

Hows things Shen baby?

Have a safe trip.

ac_smile

Thanx, leaving soon.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Real Woman"Have fun!  Gamble lots!

Chinese are degenerate gamblers. A friend of mine who knows told me that the triads collect Chinese paychecks in Canada because they have borrowed so much money from them to pay for their gambling addiction. I wonder how much triad eeny weeny dick that slutbag ho Shen Li has sucked to pay for her gambling addiction. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

RW

Gary, no amount of flattery is going to get Shen to shack up with you.  

Find a new hobby you fucking pervert.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Have fun!  Gamble lots!

Chinese are degenerate gamblers. A friend of mine who knows told me that the triads collect Chinese paychecks in Canada because they have borrowed so much money from them to pay for their gambling addiction. I wonder how much triad eeny weeny dick that slutbag ho Shen Li has sucked to pay for her gambling addiction. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

Shen Li is not a triad member and to my knowledge she does not have a gambling habit that she cannot control.

keeper

Renee Said to Evs-

"

You're a moron and obviously not afraid to show it.

I only attacked one poster (your adopted pet) and it wasn't without cause which EVERYONE can attest to. I wonder why you defend him so, I wonder what kind of sick emotional attachment you have to that little monster.

I will flame anyone who IMHO deserves it and your pet creep is no exception. As I see it, if you don't like it, you have 3 choices, you can either 1. ban me, 2. send me to R.O. or 3. go chew ground glass. IMHO you would be best suited doing option #3

Oh and if you think your "ugly voice" is going to deter me then your moronic "Slavic" ass has another thing coming. Don't even presume to threaten me because when it comes to challenges around here you're at the bottom of the pile. In the past I have avoided engaging you for the sake of peace but now it appears that you got your big girl pants on and you want the gloves to come off and that's more than fine with me."

Best Post Ever, Kicked her right in the cooch!!!  ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny   ac_dance

keeper

MIMI says to Renee:

So now we're attacking people's ethnicity ?

There's more than one bottom of the barrel.

Notice how she outs Renee but says NOTHING about Evs calling Renee's mom a bitch.  ac_umm , Why am i not surprised.

The clique is strong in those two....  ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"MIMI says to Renee:

Notice how she outs Renee but says NOTHING about Evs calling Renee's mom a bitch.  ac_umm , Why am i not surprised.

It's okay Keeper, Mimi did me a service.

To be honest I sank real low in bringing evs ethnicity into the fray. Clique or no clique, Mimi reminded me of who I need to be and what is the right course to follow. I should not have dropped waaaaaay down to evs level because she is a low life skank.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

To be honest I sank real low in bringing evs ethnicity into the fray. Clique or no clique, Mimi reminded me of who I need to be and what is the right course to follow. I should not have dropped waaaaaay down to evs level because she is a low life skank.

Sorry Renee, I don't think an apology was necessary. I enjoyed every word.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry Renee, I don't think an apology was necessary. I enjoyed every word.  ac_drinks

Hey handsome, how the hell are ya?

I agree, no apology was necessary.

Anonymous

Hey handsome, how the hell are ya?

I agree, no apology was necessary.

Renee

Well it made me feel better about myself and that's what counts.

There is really no need to go into lowlife mode in response to another lowlife. People like evs provide you with enough ammunition based solely on their low character without having to resort to childish racial or ethnic slurs. When you do something like that you enter the realm of Odinson, Joe, Mel and SMP. I know better and I let my temper get the better of me, it won't happen again. She is a low class, smarmy, little simpleton and I'm miles above her.

Anonymous

Well it made me feel better about myself and that's what counts.

There is really no need to go into lowlife mode in response to another lowlife. People like evs provide you with enough ammunition based solely on their low character without having to resort to childish racial or ethnic slurs. When you do something like that you enter the realm of Odinson, Joe, Mel and SMP. I know better and I let my temper get the better of me, it won't happen again. She is a low class, smarmy, little simpleton and I'm miles above her.

Nobody in their right mind would question that. However, I know mimi is evs most diligent pupil, so it is no surprise she is selective with her bottom of the barrel accusations. As usual, evs was the instigator of the childish personal attacks. Did mimi admonish evs for those instigating comments? Of course not. She saves her indignation for people that respond to evs vile churlishness.

BTW, evs has very little respect for cultural diffs. She has made that clear to both Zetsu and myself.