The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Here is what Evs thinks about Asians. and to mention her kids, Pathetic!!

Say, Shen li, are you one of those Asian chicks with slanted eyes. Pray tell, how slanted are your eyes, and does that bother you when you are driving. Also, are you worried your kids will have the same eyes as you! Tia!

I still like Ms. evs, but I am not sure what she is doing..

I have a hunch that maybe Shen Li hit a raw nerve with her..

I am self-conscious about my height, so perhaps Ms. evs has more body and facial hair than the average woman and is also self-conscious about it?

I doubt it. I've seen evs do stuff like this latest attack before and there is generally no rhyme or reason to it that can be observed from any objective outsider. Blind-side attacks is something she is famous for and more than a few people around here can attest to that fact. You never know what will set her off on one of her vicious little episodes. I don't think the conversation between Annie and Shen Li had anything to do with it. It was just evs being evs.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I doubt it. I've seen evs do stuff like this latest attack before and there is generally no rhyme or reason to it that can be observed from any objective outsider. Blind-side attacks is something she is famous for and more than a few people around here can attest to that fact. You never know what will set her off on one of her vicious little episodes. I don't think the conversation between Annie and Shen Li had anything to do with it. It was just evs being evs.

Yep, she has become completely unhinged.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I doubt it. I've seen evs do stuff like this latest attack before and there is generally no rhyme or reason to it that can be observed from any objective outsider. Blind-side attacks is something she is famous for and more than a few people around here can attest to that fact. You never know what will set her off on one of her vicious little episodes. I don't think the conversation between Annie and Shen Li had anything to do with it. It was just evs being evs.

It seems to me that her hold on herself seems to come and go. I don't know what the deal is with her but she was obviously in one of her self-righteous nasty little moods and purposely looking for a confrontation.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

It seems to me that her hold on herself seems to come and go. I don't know what the deal is with her but she was obviously in one of her self-righteous nasty little moods and purposely looking for a confrontation.

The only one she made look bad was herself. It's the same when she called you morally ill or accused of Fash of child abuse. A total, nasty, immature, retarded twat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Here is what Evs thinks about Asians. and to mention her kids, Pathetic!!

Say, Shen li, are you one of those Asian chicks with slanted eyes. Pray tell, how slanted are your eyes, and does that bother you when you are driving. Also, are you worried your kids will have the same eyes as you! Tia!

I am self-conscious about my height, so perhaps Ms. evs has more body and facial hair than the average woman and is also self-conscious about it?

I doubt it. I've seen evs do stuff like this latest attack before and there is generally no rhyme or reason to it that can be observed from any objective outsider. Blind-side attacks is something she is famous for and more than a few people around here can attest to that fact. You never know what will set her off on one of her vicious little episodes. I don't think the conversation between Annie and Shen Li had anything to do with it. It was just evs being evs.

I don't want to respond to personal attacks with more of the same..

Maybe Ms. evs was just having a bad day.

Anonymous

The only one she made look bad was herself. It's the same when she called you morally ill or accused of Fash of child abuse. A total, nasty, immature, retarded twat.

Shen Li, fyi Ms, evs says the same things about you..

You insult her here, she insults you there.

Both of you need to grow up.

Anonymous

Shen Li, fyi Ms, evs says the same things about you..

You insult her here, she insults you there.

Both of you need to grow up.

Fash, who started this latest episode? It was that idiotic troll thread of hers.

keeper

A bad day?  So nothing she said upset you? your a good person Fashy, I don't understand you at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

A bad day?  So nothing she said upset you? your a good person Fashy, I don't understand you at all.

Fash is the biggest fence-sitter I have ever known. She tries to be all things to all people all the time and that is just not very realistic. She should pick her sides and stick with it.

Renee

Fash is the biggest fence-sitter I have ever known. She tries to be all things to all people all the time and that is just not very realistic. She should pick her sides and stick with it.

That's not exactly fair, Shen. Fash just wants the nastiness and the confrontation to slow down. The atmosphere has been especially angry of late on the Forums and I'm not just talking about the dust-up between you and evs. A lot of people are complaining about it. I've even grown hesitant to post in a lot of threads because I just don't want to deal with the personal attacks.

Anonymous

That's not exactly fair, Shen. Fash just wants the nastiness and the confrontation to slow down. The atmosphere has been especially angry of late on the Forums and I'm not just talking about the dust-up between you and evs. A lot of people are complaining about it. I've even grown hesitant to post in a lot of threads because I just don't want to deal with the personal attacks.

Nuff said Renee. You two are right and I agree. Fucking hard to bite my tongue sometimes though.

Renee

Nuff said Renee. You two are right and I agree. Fucking hard to bite my tongue sometimes though.

I know it's hard sometimes but you got to just take a breath and let it cool before you post. I used to be just like you, I used to get all hot under the collar over something stupid and really insignificant and then jump to respond. The reality is most of the crap is done for trolling sake and it is simply designed to feed into someone's angst. Just remember that none of this is real, it's all entertainment.

Anonymous

I know it's hard sometimes but you got to just take a breath and let it cool before you post. I used to be just like you, I used to get all hot under the collar over something stupid and really insignificant and then jump to respond. The reality is most of the crap is done for trolling sake and it is simply designed to feed into someone's angst. Just remember that none of this is real, it's all entertainment.

Oh I think it was pretty obvious evs latest tirade was pure troll bait. I will try to just walk away at times.

keeper

Speaking of the hypocrite troll, haven't seen her post today lol, guess shes back on her meds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Speaking of the hypocrite troll, haven't seen her post today lol, guess shes back on her meds.

Keeps, ur making it hard for me to keep my tongue in check.