The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RDL"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Again, I'm sad I had no part in Munday buggering off.

Argh, that gets The Iron Ch!nk's blood boiling. Hey, I wonder if old evs makes him a mod he will go to Frosty's forum and restart slamming the VF gang.

BTW, does anyone find it ironic that he could not live with Sox here, but he is posting with him on VF?

That sounds familiar... hey that's me!  Evs made me mod of The Island subforum, and I ended up going to Frosty's forum and posting about Mimi finally getting her cooking and gardening forum :D

Hardly the same thing dude. I used to mod the Employment Subforum and speak my mind about old evs. Munday was a full mod with ban privileges which he exercised here while badmouthing and trying to undermine us there. See the diff?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Argh, that gets The Iron Ch!nk's blood boiling. Hey, I wonder if old evs makes him a mod he will go to Frosty's forum and restart slamming the VF gang.

BTW, does anyone find it ironic that he could not live with Sox here, but he is posting with him on VF?

I find nothing ironic about Munday's stupidity.

He stuck a knife in our collective backs.

RDL

That sounds familiar... hey that's me!  Evs made me mod of The Island subforum, and I ended up going to Frosty's forum and posting about Mimi finally getting her cooking and gardening forum :D

Hardly the same thing dude. I used to mod the Employment Subforum and speak my mind about old evs. Munday was a full mod with ban privileges which he exercised here while badmouthing and trying to undermine us there. See the diff?

Yep :)

RDL

He's still harassing me on VF.

Anonymous

He's still harassing me on VF.

It's sickening watching him grovel at the feet of the same people he used to badmouth here.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_toofunny

Srsly though Annie, doesn't that backstabbing, traitorous dickhead have some fucking nerve? He accuses Fash of lying by breaking her promise not to overrule his stupid anti-Sox position, but then undermines her forum on VF. Use what cells you haven't burnt out in a Korean brothel and figure out your backstabbing and deliberate sabotage of this forum nullified any agreement you made previously.

RW

The funniest part in all of this is he blame ME for it.

That dumb fuck has no integrity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Shen....

Why have you been so quite lately?  Fash too?

What gives?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Shen....

What gives?

Well, my workload has increased significantly recently. I grab time during the day when I can.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The funniest part in all of this is he blame ME for it.

That dumb fuck has no integrity.

As much as I can't stand The Langley Ladyboy's threadbombing/trolling, he would put it like this to Munday; ethics.....GET SOME!!

Annie

There's a few people that should "get some" over there.....lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There's a few people that should "get some" over there.....lol

There is a handful of posters who need that shithole and NEVER leave until the plug is pulled. They are unfortunately the worst posters that ever registered there.

RW

What gives?

Well, my workload has increased significantly recently. I grab time during the day when I can.

I see.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't us.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

What gives?

I see.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't us.

I was being nice, Munday was right and it is you. ac_razz