The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Yeah I've heard about it from several people now.  

It's unfortunate she feels the need to act like that.

Unfortunate but expected. She's a vicious, vindictive little shit and it's a small wonder why vicious little freaks like SMP gravitate to the protection of her womb.

That being said this thread should probably be locked and sentenced to oblivion.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Yeah I've heard about it from several people now.  

It's unfortunate she feels the need to act like that.

Unfortunate but expected. She's a vicious, vindictive little shit and it's a small wonder why vicious little freaks like SMP gravitate to the protection of her womb.

Yep to both of them.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Ah well.

Good attitude RW..

We are here now away from memebee..

I hope we can put any past hurt feelings behind us.

RW

I'm not the one still miffed about it :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Ya and maybe there's still hope for a reconciliation? ......ahh hahahaha  ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not the one still miffed about it :)

I am happy you are not RW.

ac_smile

RW

You're on a roll today Annie!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya and maybe there's still hope for a reconciliation? ......ahh hahahaha  ac_toofunny

There is little hope for a reconciliation between Obvious Li and myself, but that does not mean that I will speak unkindly of him at every opportunity..

Sometimes forgetting about someone you feel has wronged you is the best one can expect.

Annie

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1351897568_sticker,375x360.png">

ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm not the one still miffed about it :)

I have seen that old evs' mental condition deteriorate since I registered on her forum.

Annie

evs USED to be ok but not so much anymore. Watching her deteriorate like that is just...well sad  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"evs USED to be ok but not so much anymore. Watching her deteriorate like that is just...well sad  ac_wot

If old evs doesn't have a personality disorder, then I don't know who the fuck does.

Annie

ac_dunno It has to be bi polar or something similar, either that or she's on something  or needs to be.   She's a whack job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_dunno It has to be bi polar or something similar, either that or she's on something  or needs to be.   She's a whack job.

That's an under statement.