The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "RDL."
Quote from: "RW"Why do you want to post here RDL?  What interests you about this place?

It's a spinoff of Memebee, which is a spinoff of DV.

DV-related sites interest me.

You know what interests me?  People who say interesting things rather than spamming up a place with generic bullshit.

Whether my posts are 'interesting things' or 'generic bullshit' is a matter of opinion.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

I just wish you would stop taking your hatred of evs out on everyone who still posts on Memebee.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Cronus"
I suspect you're not the real Cronus.  I suspect you are someone else.

You are allowed your suspicions. You would be wrong, but you are allowed.

Then what are you doing here?

Did you come here just to try and get me out of Blue Cashew permanently?

The real Cronus does not care about what goes on outside of Blurtsome.

Do you believe you are the only one that can juggle. Silly boy. Haven't you learned anything. And you are still a virgin. Taking it up the bum doesn't count.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/7896385/Scientists-prove-that-women-are-better-at-multitasking-than-men.html">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science ... n-men.html">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/7896385/Scientists-prove-that-women-are-better-at-multitasking-than-men.html

I never even took it up the bum, it was only oral sex.  I suppose you think that doesn't count either.  You're homophobic.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Why do you want to post here RDL?  What interests you about this place?

It's a spinoff of Memebee, which is a spinoff of DV.

DV-related sites interest me.

You know what interests me?  People who say interesting things rather than spamming up a place with generic bullshit.

Whether my posts are 'interesting things' or 'generic bullshit' is a matter of opinion.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

I just wish you would stop taking your hatred of evs out on everyone who still posts on Memebee.

What hatred?  I am not the one ranting on about loyalties and other such bullshit.  I don't give a shit where people post.  They are free to do so and receive no grief from me for it.  I understand a love of MB as I shared that love with many people.  I just have no respect for the owner and that's my prerogative.  I don't impart that on others.

I don't want to see you necessarily go either.  I'd just rather see you have your own space here that you can share with people like Odinson as you both are off topic, boring spamtards.  I see you post in threads and my will to click on them diminishes.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RDL."I never even took it up the bum, it was only oral sex.  I suppose you think that doesn't count either.  You're homophobic.

If you have only ever had oral sex and not anal or vaginal sex, you are still a virgin.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Cronus

I never even took it up the bum, it was only oral sex.  I suppose you think that doesn't count either.  You're homophobic.

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Sweety I have had my share of both. Hubby enjoys that side of me. He gets to watch and occasionaly join in. Didn't you know, oral sex is not really sexual relations. You are the homophobic. Scared of yourself.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Annie

I agree, you're still a virgin. You should be proud, not too many people these days are......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RW"I see you post in threads and my will to click on them diminishes.

It would be nice if you could see things differently.

Richard/RDL

Quote from: "RDL."I never even took it up the bum, it was only oral sex.  I suppose you think that doesn't count either.  You're homophobic.

If you have only ever had oral sex and not anal or vaginal sex, you are still a virgin.

Well then why do they call it oral sex if it's not sex?

RW

Quote from: "RW"I see you post in threads and my will to click on them diminishes.

It would be nice if you had something of interest to say.

Sorry.  Just being honest.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Well then why do they call it oral sex if it's not sex?

It's not virginity losing sex.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Richard/RDL

It would be nice if you had something of interest to say.

Sorry.  Just being honest.

And yet, you keep coming back to this thread for more ac_hithere

Renee

Yeah and rubbing one out on YouTube doesn't count either. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Cronus

And yet, you keep coming back to this thread for more ac_hithere

Guest posting is gone because of you, I suppose a lock on this thread will be the next thing you cause.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Or, we can just remind you how unwelcome you are, like a roach at a dinner party, and you will do the right thing and leave.

I know I would.

Hey, why don't you remind Fashionista how unwelcome I am, let's see if she caves in to your demands.

I make no demand.

I challenge you to recognise your reality, and act like a grown up. That's two wishes that won't come true any time soon.

Odinson

The male hating bitter lesbianism and the fact that this forum has chicks pulling the strings is repelling males and hot females.

And the non-white cry-babyism is keeping the right wingers out.

Only broke ass lefties who beg for other peoples money.