The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"what is happening on VF right now is bloody sad......although entirely predicable and inevitable...it is sad to see something you have been a part of for so many years descend into such poooooo..... :geek:

To use your fave quote, "it's circling the bowl". You just got rid of the biggest retard on the internet and to prove just how erratic she has become she welcomes the clown with open arms even after he "jokes" about raping and killing Chinese women. She has turned the prison over to the inmates and the guards are all quitting in protest. Who can blame em.

Anybody that likes black women has to be retarded.

There are some very pretty, lovely black women Big Wave Dave.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"what is happening on VF right now is bloody sad......although entirely predicable and inevitable...it is sad to see something you have been a part of for so many years descend into such poooooo..... :geek:

To use your fave quote, "it's circling the bowl". You just got rid of the biggest retard on the internet and to prove just how erratic she has become she welcomes the clown with open arms even after he "jokes" about raping and killing Chinese women. She has turned the prison over to the inmates and the guards are all quitting in protest. Who can blame em.

Dave, this thread is about retardation in OTHER forums. :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Dave, this thread is about retardation in OTHER forums. :P

Besides, Odie is gone, no need to keep taking shots at the dearly departed.

Obvious Li

i see we have shit disturbers lurking......my spidy senses are tingling........behave yourself

RW

Ooooooo where?  I love shit disturbers!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i see we have shit disturbers lurking......my spidy senses are tingling........behave yourself

He is just a drive-by blow-hard. Guys like him give me the creeps, but whatever, I can handle him.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ooooooo where?  I love shit disturbers!

your pal is lurking.......he has run out of forums to upheave so i expected him to show u p here soon....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Ooooooo where?  I love shit disturbers!

your pal is lurking.......he has run out of forums to upheave so i expected him to show u p here soon....

Oh OK, I see we are talking about two completely different people.

RW

Ah Munday, you mean Leo.  He's no forum wrecker.  I'm sure he appreciates the fact that you actually moderate this place.

Who are you talking about Shen?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ah Munday, you mean Leo.  He's no forum wrecker.  I'm sure he appreciates the fact that you actually moderate this place.

Who are you talking about Shen?

I thought OL was talking about that big windbag dave? I didn't know he meant Sox.

RW

I figured he meant Sox but I know you like him so I got confused :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I figured he meant Sox but I know you like him so I got confused :/

Yeah, I got no problem with Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I figured he meant Sox but I know you like him so I got confused :/

Yeah, I got no problem with nd be Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

you know i love you princess but on this one you are dead wrong.....however, everyone who registers here gets a fair chance to participate and enjoy being a part of ACC......my job is to protect the integrity of the forum as the big boss directs me......and as you know she is a fair and honest person

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Yeah, I got no problem with nd be Sox whatsoever. A lot of people see him in the same light as Gordy, but I sure don't. They are both Aussies and that is where the similarities end.

you know i love you princess but on this one you are dead wrong.....however, everyone who registers here gets a fair chance to participate and enjoy being a part of ACC......my job is to protect the integrity of the forum as the big boss directs me......and as you know she is a fair and honest person

Can you at least tell me with specifics why you don't like Sox? Gordy, I completely understand, but Sox I don't get it?