The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Oh but Leo is operating under no delusions ladies.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh but Leo is operating under no delusions ladies.

OK RW, but sometimes it's hard to tell with Sox.

Renee

Really you know this for certain. I think many would disagree.

As for being "fickle"; you know damn well I have absolutely no love for that old dried up thing you seem to worship. I don't trust him and his incessant chest beating, harassment, crying and complaining and grasping little claws are a direct window into what kind of person he is. At this point he is little more than a troll stirring the pot and desperately trying to browbeat his way in getting what he wants.

You may be fooled but I'm not. I've said time and time again that he has some good ideas BUT he absolutely sucks at putting them on the table for discussion. His ideas could have led to an open and serious debate but instead it turned into a pages and pages of melodrama full of personal attacks and hysterics. Most of it was his doing because his delivery and motives are shitty, divisive and incredibly unacceptable. What he turned this whole thing into was no better than what the common dirt born trolls at VF do almost daily.

Anyway I think I put a hammer thru that old cadaver's skull this morning so hopefully it will be over for a while; unless of course that walking corpse doesn't get the hint and tries to bite me. If that turns out to be the case (which it probably will) count me gone from here. I've had it with the three ring circus that exists at VF. I could live with SMP and his crap, Odinson and his thread bombing (it sucks but there is nothing to be done) but at the same time I'll be damned if I'm going to watch that old fart exacerbate the mess and drive people away because he is stuck playing monkey in the middle with the rest of us and no one will give HIM control of the ball.

The rules are the rules and the forum administration has made itself perfectly clear. He can eat shit like all the rest of us or walk. Those are his choices no different than anyone else.

Christ I'm foaming like a crazy person over this and I apologize. Why that fucker leopardsocks gets to me I do not exactly know. It may sound over the top dramatic but I can't shake the feeling that he is a malevolent entity disguised in a respectable outer shell. In some ways he is no different than SMP and in some a lot worse.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

As for being "fickle"; you know damn well I have absolutely no love for that old dried up thing you seem to worship. I don't trust him and his incessant chest beating, harassment, crying and complaining and grasping little claws are a direct window into what kind of person he is. At this point he is little more than a troll stirring the pot and desperately trying to browbeat his way in getting what he wants.

You may be fooled but I'm not. I've said time and time again that he has some good ideas BUT he absolutely sucks at putting them on the table for discussion. His ideas could have led to an open and serious debate but instead it turned into a pages and pages of melodrama full of personal attacks and hysterics. Most of it was his doing because his delivery and motives are shitty, divisive and incredibly unacceptable. What he turned this whole thing into was no better than what the common dirt born trolls at VF do almost daily.

Anyway I think I put a hammer thru that old cadaver's skull this morning so hopefully it will be over for a while; unless of course that walking corpse doesn't get the hint and tries to bite me. If that turns out to be the case (which it probably will) count me gone from here. I've had it with the three ring circus that exists at VF. I could live with SMP and his crap, Odinson and his thread bombing (it sucks but there is nothing to be done) but at the same time I'll be damned if I'm going to watch that old fart exacerbate the mess and drive people away because he is stuck playing monkey in the middle with the rest of us and no one will give HIM control of the ball.

The rules are the rules and the forum administration has made itself perfectly clear. He can eat shit like all the rest of us or walk. Those are his choices no different than anyone else.

Christ I'm foaming like a crazy person over this and I apologize. Why that fucker leopardsocks gets to me I do not exactly know. It may sound over the top dramatic but I can't shake the feeling that he is a malevolent entity disguised in a respectable outer shell. In some ways he is no different than SMP and in some a lot worse.

Renee, I checked over there and saw your post. I have to say that you made the best case of anyone in that entire thread.

I am in a difficult position because I get along with Sox, but I HATE, HATE, HATE old Vesna like you would not believe. I know it is her forum and if we don't like we can hit the road which I've done. However, Sox has some good ideas even if his motives are selfish. Having said that she refuses to implement them which means stop whining and move along. I agree harping on about it is sickening as well as pointless.

keeper

I must be blinded by how much I hate that Hypocrite Bitch & how she constantly talks down to people and how she treats the people who don't agree with her and favors her friends.

I ask you (all of you) this, Do you think if SMP did to MIMI what he did to Ghost (or RW-If RW was her friend or as close as MiMI is) That he wouldn't be GONE from VF in a heart beat? Blurt (Ryder) would not have tolerated that bullshit im sure.

Renee, you say up there "The Rules are the Rules" yes, they are, until she changes them to suit her needs.

Just sayin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
I must be blinded by how much I hate that Hypocrite Bitch & how she constantly talks down to people and how she treats the people who don't agree with her and favors her friends.

I ask you (all of you) this, Do you think if SMP did to MIMI what he did to Ghost (or RW-If RW was her friend or as close as MiMI is) That he wouldn't be GONE from VF in a heart beat? Blurt (Ryder) would not have tolerated that bullshit im sure.

Renee, you say up there "The Rules are the Rules" yes, they are, until she changes them to suit her needs.

Just sayin.

Hey Keeps, good to see ya, you studmuffin!! :D

You are right about how her hypocrisy, but like Renee said it's HER forum. If we don't like it, we are all free to leave which many of us have done.

RW

Actually Keeps, Gordy did to mimi what SMP does to me with the constant harassment and he recieved short bans when he started really going just like SMP.  There's no hypocrisy in that regard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

Just sayin.

I honestly don't know but I would like to think she would do the same no matter who was inconvenienced by SMP or any other troll. In fact I think she would because she is completely committed to how she wants her forum to operate no matter how screwed up we think it might be.

But to be perfectly honest I'm not going to play the "what if game".  Because if evs changes the rules to suit her purposes or if she doesn't, it's her prerogative to do so. We all have a choice in this and that's deal and live with what we don't like or move on.

It's like being invited to a party where you don't like the host's choice of music or food that is being served, you either smile graciously and chit chat with the other guests or make an excuse to leave.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Renee, I understand that he gets to you but claiming I'm "fooled" has ZERO merit.  

I KNOW what is driving him and it isn't some evil plot to take over the forum.

I KNOW he's under no delusions that things will change.

What you are seeing is a malevolent entity hiding a respectable shell and you can chalk that up as another one of the things I KNOW.  I'm sure kiebers, who has know Leo for years can support this cla should you require further evidence.

So many people criticize my respect for Leo but I know him better than pretty much everyone on the board.  I know things about him that others don't.  Before judging my allegiances, assume I know something you don't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

One other note worthy point - SMP was permabanned at one point.  Things did change ... for a bit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Okay, I agree with you 3 (ya ya what can I say I luv u guys) it is her forum and we can love it or leave it. But!!! Im glad socks said what he did, it was a long time coming.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"Renee, I understand that he gets to you but claiming I'm "fooled" has ZERO merit.  

I KNOW what is driving him and it isn't some evil plot to take over the forum.

I KNOW he's under no delusions that things will change.

What you are seeing is a malevolent entity hiding a respectable shell and you can chalk that up as another one of the things I KNOW.  I'm sure kiebers, who has know Leo for years can support this cla should you require further evidence.

So many people criticize my respect for Leo but I know him better than pretty much everyone on the board.  I know things about him that others don't.  Before judging my allegiances, assume I know something you don't.

Can you really know someone? I mean totally? Like me for instance, All of you think im this fun loving, sexy , free spirited handsome man,.... Right? (fixes hair) I might be just like SMP, just waiting to pounce.  :twisted:

Anonymous

I honestly don't know but I would like to think she would do the same no matter who was inconvenienced by SMP or any other troll. In fact I think she would because she is completely committed to how she wants her forum to operate no matter how screwed up we think it might be.

But to be perfectly honest I'm not going to play the "what if game".  Because if evs changes the rules to suit her purposes or if she doesn't, it's her prerogative to do so. We all have a choice in this and that's deal and live with what we don't like or move on.

It's like being invited to a party where you don't like the host's choice of music or food that is being served, you either smile graciously and chit chat with the other guests or make an excuse to leave.

I disagree with you Renee on the first part in bold, but agree with you on the second. There is someone on this forum that doesn't post there anymore due to constant, repetitious harassment from a lunatic/troll.

However, I agree it's her forum and she can do what she wants. She wants to modify the rules whenever she feels like she is free to do so. Just like we are free to leave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Can you really know someone? I mean totally? Like me for instance, All of you think im this fun loving, sexy , free spirited handsome man,.... Right? (fixes hair) I might be just like SMP, just waiting to pounce.  :twisted:

Without a doubt handsome.

RW

I'm on good authority that she would and does act the same way regardless of who is being trolled or harassed, including herself.

This was a long time coming and it out some things in motion that needed to happen.

Nobody is under any misconception when it comes to forum ownership but just like I own my house, it doesn't stop my mom from saying she doesn't like the colour of my carpet or expressing her dislike of my latest art piece.
Beware of Gaslighters!