The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I thought it was funny that no one corrected you :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I thought it was funny that no one corrected you :)

What?? Everyone knew it except me?? Well thank all of you very fucking much. :x  :x  :x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What?? Everyone knew it except me?? Well thank all of you very fucking much. :x  :x  :x

Enough hints were dropped and I asked "what makes you so sure"?

You wouldn't listen to anyone.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry!  Hahaha

Yes, I'm sure all of you are. :roll:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Not even a little bit haha

Not tonight, I'm pissed and nobody is going to ruin a perfectly good hate. You MAY get a chuckle tomorrow, we'll see.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/247601/fat-kid-laughing-o.gif">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

he he he..i told you after one of your rants..."it's not gramps"......but you were off and running.....lol

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"I never would have guessed it was you Blurt. I was so certain you were gramps.

Fuck, I feel stupid. :x

Shen, don't.

Anyway, you couldn't do stupid if you were paid a million bucks for it.

Plus, posts like this probably threw you off:

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"We need the Blurt from VF. She will sit Gary on her lap and smile.

Hello Chickenfeets, I like Blurt from Vancouver Forum too.

:)

Hi Fashionista.

I hope your evening is good. :-)

I don't know if I like the Blurt. She talks too much.

I first came here because I missed Romero's wit and intelligence and found it hard to believe when he eventually left VF.

I played stupid by trying my hand at fobby English. Mr. Obvious Li--smart as a whip, that one; watch out for him--sniffed me out in no time at all and banned my ass. It was the first time in my life I'd ever been banned from a forum. But, instead of feeling a Gambino-like elation born of cognitive deficits and anti-social personality traits, I felt only horror. Moi, banned? I couldn't believe it. Ah, well. Lesson learned. You play the troll, you get the troll treatment.

So, like I said, Shen, don't sweat it. I was certainly not offended by your mistaking me for my brother; he's a bright one and I love him so.

And, please, don't be mad or hateful. My intentions were not malicious.

Now, what's for dinner tonight, Fashionista?

keeper

:o

Hate when people dont use their names  :evil:  :cry:

keeper

you sure brought the house down by leaving

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Shen, don't.

Anyway, you couldn't do stupid if you were paid a million bucks for it.

Plus, posts like this probably threw you off:

I first came here because I missed Romero's wit and intelligence and found it hard to believe when he eventually left VF.

I played stupid by trying my hand at fobby English. Mr. Obvious Li--smart as a whip, that one; watch out for him--sniffed me out in no time at all and banned my ass. It was the first time in my life I'd ever been banned from a forum. But, instead of feeling a Gambino-like elation born of cognitive deficits and anti-social personality traits, I felt only horror. Moi, banned? I couldn't believe it. Ah, well. Lesson learned. You play the troll, you get the troll treatment.

So, like I said, Shen, don't sweat it. I was certainly not offended by your mistaking me for my brother; he's a bright one and I love him so.

And, please, don't be mad or hateful. My intentions were not malicious.

Now, what's for dinner tonight, Fashionista?

I don't know about you two kids, but I'm having a large helping of crow. The reason I was so sure you were your brother was something I read the gramps wrote on VF. It threw me off a bit.

Anyway, cool forum you got going there Blurt. Good people, good mix of topics and you keep the trolls away. Everything VF could be if they didn't have an erratic old twat running the show..

Good luck with it Blurt and if it's OK with you I will continue to drop in. I know you run a PG-13 operation, so I will tone down the language a notch or two.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"you sure brought the house down by leaving

It was frickin awesome. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: