The best topic

Replies: 10415
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:34:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte""again"? "again"? - There he goes again.

You never quit accusing  when there is nothing serious to accuse of.

What in you makes you do vile things like that? ... and then try to cover the vileness by trying to play the "I'm such a good person" bullshit. That act stinks!

You did do some racial profiling.

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Just as the thought of the chances for a white being highly likely to be a great basketball player vs.the chances for a black (10 % of the population) is "ridiculous"????

I know you want the world to be such that all were races or cultures were identical in every way. Frankly I find that line of thinking to be very offensive.

And I never said all races or cultures were identical in every way. I was just saying that the stereotype of Asians being bad drivers is wrong.

cc

QuoteJust as the thought of the chances for a white being highly likely to be a great basketball player vs. the chances for a black (10 % of the population) is "ridiculous"????
Quote from: "Querky"You did do some racial profiling.
 You are joking or trolling, right?

Even thinking that is anything beyond a simple statement of an obvious fact is, as I said above, "ridiculous"  .... in fact I'm embarrassed for you.

lmao. Complimenting blacks that they are naturally born athletically superior (on the average)  in some areas  .... WTF?

OK. Simple question. Do you think there many times more blacks (in total and / or per capita) in high level football and especially basketball? A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteJust as the thought of the chances for a white being highly likely to be a great basketball player vs. the chances for a black (10 % of the population) is "ridiculous"????
Quote from: "Querky"You did do some racial profiling.
 You are joking or trolling, right?

Even thinking that is anything beyond a simple statement of an obvious fact is, as I said above, "ridiculous"  .... in fact I'm embarrassed for you.

lmao. Complimenting blacks that they are naturally born athletically superior (on the average)  in some areas  .... fkkkkkk

Hello Ms. CC..

It is so nice to see you here.

:)

cc

Hi Fash. Good to see you. I always enjoy your smiling face and words

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hi Fash. Good to see you. I always enjoy your smiling face and words

Thank you Ms. CC, I am sure everyone feels the same about you.

:D

cc

BTW. As CC was way back  derived from Canadian_Couple, and as I have no hang ups  with terms either way, you can call me Mrs. cc if you wish

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"BTW. As CC was way back  derived from Canadian_Couple, and as I have no hang ups  with terms either way, you can call me Mrs.

Ok, it is Mrs. CC from now on.

:)

cc

That's nice of you fash - or you can call me just cc. Totally up to you

BTW. I gotta say - You have a wonderful attitude toward other people. It shows and glows with most every post

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"That's nice of you fash - or you can call me just cc. Totally up to you

BTW. I gotta say - You have a wonderful attitude toward other people. It shows and glows with most every post

Hey what about me? I'm sweeter than fucking sugar ya know. ;)

cc

of course you are ... and one whose feelings are so easily hurt when left out. I'll make a proclamation to that effect.

Shen Li is sweeter than fucking sugar!!

Maybe I should make a thread to that effect.

maybe on mb

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"OK. Simple question. Do you think there many times more blacks (in total and / or per capita) in high level football and especially basketball? A simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice

Yes. In the NFL, CFL and NBA there are proportionately more blacks excelling at a high level. That's demographics and it's great that they have excelled in these leagues and sports. Doesn't mean that blacks are somehow better at football and basketball, or what you call "naturally born athletically superior".

High levels of football, basketball and all sorts of other sports are played by every race around the entire world. There are sports superstars everywhere. There is no correlation between athletic ability and race.

Some people may be naturally born athletically superior. Races are not. It always comes down to the individual, and it takes a lot more than athletic ability. There's the love for the game and the commitment. No difference in the races there.

And it still has nothing to do with the fact that Asians aren't bad drivers.

cc

WTF do you mean by "demographics? Are you saying there are more blacks than all other in the US therefore more in certain sports?

Because if you are not, then ones very eyes see that blacks are born GREATLY superior "on the average in those skill  areas" (you conveniently left the quoted part out)

If they were not "GREATLY superior "on the average in those skill  areas", they would make up 10 % of all players in those leagues ... They make a far greater & to any open eyes. Like frkn obvious or what.

Blacks should be complimented for their on average superiority at those skills. To say otherwise is a great insult to all those many talented "FAR superior in those skills" blacks .... and an even greater  insult to  human observation & intelligence

Each race has it's own unique and often charming characteristics. It's your loss that you can't (or won't?) see and appreciate the great and obvious differences between the various races.

VIVE LA DIFFÉRENCE!!

Anonymous

I am not really sure what CC and Romero are arguing about, but I don't think of CC as being racist at all.

:?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not really sure what CC and Romero are arguing about, but I don't think of CC as being racist at all.

She is not.

She is being honest in her observation that not all races of human beings are endowed with the exact same abilities and talents. Romero on the other hand refuses to believe this because in his world of fairies, unicorns and rainbows we are all equal in our talents and abilities be they physical or cultural. In other words one of the biggest proponents on multi-culturalism on this forum (Romero) is now basically saying that human diversity or that human biodiversity doesn't really exist. You figure that one out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I am not really sure what CC and Romero are arguing about, but I don't think of CC as being racist at all.

She is not.

She is being honest in her observation that not all races of human beings are endowed with the exact same abilities and talents. Romero on the other hand refuses to believe this because in his world of fairies, unicorns and rainbows we are all equal in our talents and abilities be they physical or cultural. In other words one of the biggest proponents on multi-culturalism on this forum (Romero) is now basically saying that human diversity doesn't really exist. You figure that one out.

I remember a long time ago on VF I wrote that IMO, white men are more likely to be gay. Romero's response was something like I just know that is not true.

Anyway, this is all about the old nature vs. nurture argument. Nurture of course is very, very crucial to development. However, to dismiss DNA means one should not be taken seriously.

QuoteI am not really sure what CC and Romero are arguing about, but I don't think of CC as being racist at all.

She is absolutely not. The only people that make that accusation about her are slimeball trolls like Pat on VF.