The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SPECTRE" She's got a new beau in Lochdub...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Strike two.

Awww...lookit...its her guardian angel.

Run along, Tex...and y'all be sure to tell her I shredded her crap in TBC, y'hear?

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "SPECTRE" She's got a new beau in Lochdub...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Strike two.

Awww...lookit...its her guardian angel.

Run along, Tex...and y'all be sure to tell her I shredded her crap in TBC, y'hear?

Case in point...obsess much?

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

kiebers

After the last 10-11 months and you ask that. Not going to go any further with this. I just had to laugh at your "beau" bullshit.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Really? Did you enjoy your laugh? Was it good for you?

As this is, by your own admission, none of your fucking business, it seems that you are the one obsessing. The fuck has this to do with you?

Renee

This thread has taken a really bad turn and everyone should just step away from it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"This thread has taken a really bad turn and everyone should just step away from it.

k

deadskinmask

i was gonna post here but i'll go find another thred.... sorry.... :(

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"I think we need a good poetry thread.

OMG!!!!!!  Shen...I can only imagine... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Wait...is that what you meant????

RW

Quote from: "RW"I think we need a good poetry thread.

OMG!!!!!!  Shen...I can only imagine... ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Wait...is that what you meant????

I just meant a thread that has some decent writing in it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"aw, inkey  ...... OK, I get it .. funny, have seen similar crap from la belle province

Not THAT bad.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I warned evs that Oinky is not that sweet little southern gal she pretends to be.

She set up her own little realm in Van...and now hasn't been seen for weeks. She's got a new beau in Lochdub...but he will get burned like all the others.

She is a vile and treacherous harridan. And evs will discover, like others before her, the hard way.

Inky's a fucking a white trash twat. I could kick her hairy white ass inside of 30 fucking seconds.

RW

She is irrelevant and that is exactly how she should be treated.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"She is irrelevant and that is exactly how she should be treated.

Oh I agree, but her name came up and I reacted.