The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

In the meantime, you sit on that side, and I'll sit on this side.

RW

Are you guys gonna pick teams now?  Maybe have a staring contest?  Tug-of-war perhaps?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Ask him.

He seems keen to provoke and stir up shit. But that's not unusual.

kiebers

You asked and I answered. Just that simple. Don't ask and I will not respond. Not gonna sit over there. Gonna sit where I choose. I choose to be a member both places.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I read him at BF and I have read 1400 or so posts here. A lot of them going back and forth with me. No issues yet. Until there are some I will not worry about it. Same with the others. Right now entertainment value is high and I am enjoying them. The others are learning the ropes and if they don't like it I am sure they will leave. I am not going to rush to judgement. Not my style. I'm thinking everything will be fine either way.

Oh that BF forum you mean? It was a clone of Banned All Stars.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "kiebers"I read him at BF and I have read 1400 or so posts here. A lot of them going back and forth with me. No issues yet. Until there are some I will not worry about it. Same with the others. Right now entertainment value is high and I am enjoying them. The others are learning the ropes and if they don't like it I am sure they will leave. I am not going to rush to judgement. Not my style. I'm thinking everything will be fine either way.

If I'm not mistaken BF was around long before the second BAS was. Not sure about the first. They were all clones of CJ.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

If I'm not mistaken BF was around long before the second BAS was. Not sure about the first. They were all clones of CJ.

I was never interested in BAS or BF, so I guess CJ would not have done it for me either.

kiebers

Probably not, but they did have a debate section you may have liked. It was fairly well used by some really sharp folks.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"You asked and I answered. Just that simple. Don't ask and I will not respond. Not gonna sit over there. Gonna sit where I choose. I choose to be a member both places.

I was referring to the "metaphoric" over there, as in just keep your distance from me and there will be no issue.

I remind members to take note of your avatar.

We don't need a swarm of angry bees in here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Probably not, but they did have a debate section you may have liked. It was fairly well used by some really sharp folks.

I would have posted there if CJ had a section like that. BAS and BF were sickening. Sorry kiebs, I know you liked some people at both, but I saw no reason to ever register at either.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I agree, I admit I took a peek at BF and BAS but was not my cup of tea either.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

deadskinmask

@spectre - since its your story, i let you tell it however you want. if i was a lesser man, i would throw some dirt back at ya.... but since i have no intentions of being a regular poster, i'll let you have your day in the sun.... and my decision to not frequent this place wasn't based on anything or anyone here. i'm just burning out as far as forums go.... its still a nice place and i wish yall luck....

Annie

Quote from: "RW"You two need to have a talk in PM and hug it out.

Maybe they should pop into my Free Hugs thread and hug it out....  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous