The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Hear that guys? You should pop into Free Hugs and get some bonding happening! Do eet! Neow!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Naked pillow fight?

OMFG, NO! ac_wot
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@spectre - since its your story, i let you tell it however you want. if i was a lesser man, i would throw some dirt back at ya.... but since i have no intentions of being a regular poster, i'll let you have your day in the sun.... and my decision to not frequent this place wasn't based on anything or anyone here. i'm just burning out as far as forums go.... its still a nice place and i wish yall luck....

You can call me Leopardsocks. Throw dirt all you want...its not like either of us aren't experienced in that aspect.

You know full well the point I'm making.

You know full well the conduct of you and your former cronies.

This is not the place for such conduct.

That's the point I'm making. It's not even personal...I'm sure you're a stand up guy. I've no reason to believe otherwise. But I don;t need to labour the point. You get it.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

OMFG, NO! ac_wot

I'll watch for you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"

OMFG, NO! ac_wot

I'll watch for you.

Me too, I'll run up behind you and whack you on the butt! Muahahaha!

Bricktop

ANNIE!!!

You're incorrigible.

Who's up for a Skype yak?

Annie

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@spectre - since its your story, i let you tell it however you want. if i was a lesser man, i would throw some dirt back at ya.... but since i have no intentions of being a regular poster, i'll let you have your day in the sun.... and my decision to not frequent this place wasn't based on anything or anyone here. i'm just burning out as far as forums go.... its still a nice place and i wish yall luck....

I hope you do frequent here more often deadskinmask.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

I think VF is in for a ride by letting in some coyotes. To DISCRIBE the situation...well...if one has to google ENIGMATIC...to me, there is no THRET.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Most will be fine. The ones that can't handle the rules will leave. They seem to be conforming pretty good. Finding out there are several I have known for a long time. New blood was needed. We shall see who stays and goes. DSM has fit in very well and I believe there will be a few others that will as well.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

Good for y'all, kiebers. Just so you know, I'll pass when the beer and chitterlings are being served. Have fun. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]