The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I meant the deranged ones who are regulars. It would be interesting to see what they have to say about them once they identify them.

I could only imagine how awful VF must be now that old evs took in BF refugees.

@realAzhyaAryola

You'd be surprised at how warm the welcome party is.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I meant the deranged ones who are regulars. It would be interesting to see what they have to say about them once they identify them.

you make me sad....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

you make me sad....

It's nothing personal dude. I think you're alright. Your former forum was not what I look for in a discussion forum. VF used to have some decent discussions when I started, but that's all gone now.

deadskinmask

you make me sad....

It's nothing personal dude. I think you're alright. Your former forum was not what I look for in a discussion board. VF used to have some decent discussions when I started, but that's all gone now.

i agree with socks about 50% of what he said about BF.... but those were posters that were locked up downstairs which is also where socks CHOSE to post.... there were alot of decent folks that didn't post in the sewer.... those are the majority of who are at VF now....

Anonymous

you make me sad....

It's nothing personal dude. I think you're alright. Your former forum was not what I look for in a discussion board. VF used to have some decent discussions when I started, but that's all gone now.

i agree with socks about 50% of what he said about BF.... but those were posters that were locked up downstairs which is also where socks CHOSE to post.... there were alot of decent folks that didn't post in the sewer.... those are the majority of who are at VF now....

If they are like urself, then noooooo problem. ac_drinks

deadskinmask

well.... not 'like' me.... but not 'scum' either....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... not 'like' me.... but not 'scum' either....

As I said, I don't remember any of the actual posters on the old BF. I thought what I saw was scum, but I cannot say anything negative about the actual posters.

deadskinmask

As I said, I don't remember any of the actual posters on the old BF. I thought what I saw was scum, but I cannot say anything negative about the actual posters.

there was scum. alot of it. socks wasn't lying about that. i do sense he may have gotten a false impression of me but idc.... the scum came from the forum owner bringing a boat load from the bottom of the internet.... and he asked me to bring folks from the gore site i was on. i did. and it was a poisonous combo.... but the ones that proved to be poisonous have (to my knowledge) not been invited.... and regardless, they have a ban hammer by the door, just in case....

Anonymous

there was scum. alot of it. socks wasn't lying about that. i do sense he may have gotten a false impression of me but idc.... the scum came from the forum owner bringing a boat load from the bottom of the internet.... and he asked me to bring folks from the gore site i was on. i did. and it was a poisonous combo.... but the ones that proved to be poisonous have (to my knowledge) not been invited.... and regardless, they have a ban hammer by the door, just in case....

Interesting, thanx.

Annie

I'm surprised they haven't migrated over here, well one has.....I guess wait and see if it all goes smoothly?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Annie"I'm surprised they haven't migrated over here, well one has.....I guess wait and see if it all goes smoothly?

yall weren't thrilled to see me and i definitely didn't want to bring a crowd in with me.... i realise most of yall don't care for me. thats why i stay off yalls board for the most part.... i don't dislike yall and i'm not gonna make yall irritated with a whole forum of my friends....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm surprised they haven't migrated over here, well one has.....I guess wait and see if it all goes smoothly?

yall weren't thrilled to see me and i definitely didn't want to bring a crowd in with me.... i realise most of yall don't care for me. thats why i stay off yalls board for the most part.... i don't dislike yall and i'm not gonna make yall irritated with a whole forum of my friends....

That is not true deadskinmask..

I would personally welcome most people who register.

deadskinmask

i said 'most of yall'.... while you are indeed the shot-caller, you are not the majority of the forum....

cc

I've been posting a bit on MB Shen.

The ones he brought are all winners!! Major forum assets!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell