The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i said 'most of yall'.... while you are indeed the shot-caller, you are not the majority of the forum....

As long as none of them come here and post in italicized RED text I probably won't take issue with them.  ac_toofunny

That shit is just attention whore annoying.

Who does that? One of old evs  BF asylum seekers?

I don't remember the name of the poster but it's one of the new people.

It just screams LOOK AT ME, I'M BEING DIFFERENT!.....it's fucking stupid annoying is what it is.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Corset Kat

I did see that handle last time I checked on VF.

RW

I don't even visit and I know shit.

Just fucking shoot me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"Im so sick of attention whores (who aren't me).

I'm also tired of the giddily exuberant "too eager" welcome party. Makes my skin crawl.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

asal

Ok, you guys don't like miss red.  But - I do.  She holds her temper.  She's been very polite with me.  At first I thought she would be trying to get attention - but now, I find her intelligent, interesting, polite, caring about other people.  I like her a lot.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"Ok, you guys don't like miss red.  But - I do.  She holds her temper.  She's been very polite with me.  At first I thought she would be trying to get attention - but now, I find her intelligent, interesting, polite, caring about other people.  I like her a lot.

I don't know who you mean, but she must be very nice asal.

ac_smile

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "asal"Ok, you guys don't like miss red.  But - I do.  She holds her temper.  She's been very polite with me.  At first I thought she would be trying to get attention - but now, I find her intelligent, interesting, polite, caring about other people.  I like her a lot.

ac_smile

she is!!!  I'm quite impressed.  She seems to be very cool.

asal

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Gee...there's a surprise.

:001_tongue:

you're a sycophant spectre.

:)  if she wasn't over there, and you got to know her out of that context - you'd like her.  So far, I swear she's cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"

ac_smile

I am very happy for Vancouver Forum.

ac_smile

asal

ac_smile

ac_smile

Fash ... I don't know what to say.  Both forums are doing well.

Anonymous

ac_smile

ac_smile

Fash ... I don't know what to say.  Both forums are doing well.  I'm enjoying this forum more lately (I've been posting here).

I was not meaning to be sarcastic asal..

I like evs and I wish her forum the very best..

I am happy you join us too.

ac_smile

asal

ac_smile

ac_smile

Fash ... I don't know what to say.  Both forums are doing well.  I'm enjoying this forum more lately (I've been posting here).

I was not meaning to be sarcastic asal..

I like evs and I wish her forum the very best..

I am happy you join us too.

ac_smile

I would never read you as sarcastic Fash.  I know.

By, "I don't know what to say," I mean that it's kind of known already.  I don't know how to say it.  Both are doing well.  It's hard to describe that, they just are a little bit better recently - both forums.  Personally, I think it's dsm.  He's the common denominator.  Dsm comes on the scene and everyone's kumbaya.