The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I Broke My Vow And Took A Peek At The Other Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2015, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Shen looks good in stripes.

We're wearing orange these days, ac_razz

http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1729711/195449588/stock-photo-handcuffed-asian-young-woman-in-prisoners-uniform-195449588.jpg">

deadskinmask

according to Netflix, Orange Is The New Black.... which explains why so many blacks wear orange.... :(

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"I'm so over that show.

well.... Netflix isn't.... they push that shit on me like a cologne salesman at the mall.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm so over that show.

I watched it once and that was more than enough.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.

Sorry RW your facts are wrong.

I was Permmabanned first, Account put inactive, account disabled then removed.  :howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "RW"I am the only one permabanned.  My account has been disabled.  Everyone else is free to post.

I was Permmabanned first, Account put inactive, account disabled then removed.  :howdy:

Why did that happen Keeper?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have posted what happen before, Long story short i asked a question that was misunderstood and my account was perma banned for it, Only after RW said something it was placed to inactive then when Evs did her new look for VF my account name was removed.

deadskinmask

I have posted what happen before, Long story short i asked a question that was misunderstood and my account was perma banned for it, Only after RW said something it was placed to inactive then when Evs did her new look for VF my account name was removed.

i bet you said 'howdy'.... some ppl seem to fuckin HATE that.... :(

The Langley Ladyboy

Wait a minute here Keeps. I thought you asked Zekko to remove your account?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Did that happen on VF too?

keeper

Quote from: "The Langley Ladyboy"

Wait a minute here Keeps. I thought you asked Zekko to remove your account?

No i asked HOW do you make an account inactive and i was blind sided. i didnt ask him to put it inactive.... anyway who cares i dont need her toilet.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

no. or i would have cancelled my internet connection.... lol. i couldn't figure out what happened here till kiebers told me.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

no. or i would have cancelled my internet connection.... lol. i couldn't figure out what happened here till kiebers told me.

Well im glad your back