The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

All forms of medical marijuana legal in Canada

Started by RW, June 11, 2015, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

LMAO - so  "something she doesn't like" is the same as "something that is not true"?

unfuckingbelievable "in defense of fellow unicorns" auto-response

As always for this twatwaffle
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

priscilla1961

My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"LMAO - so  "something she doesn't like" is the same as "something that is not true"?

unfuckingbelievable "in defense of fellow unicorns" auto-response

As always for this twatwaffle

I think it's hilarious how you always flip out whenever Bob posts anything.

What's not true? There was a Royal Commission.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I never smoke marijuana.

Want the sample. ac_smile
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

cc

I think it's hilarious how you always flip out whenever cc posts anything.

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"About time. It was (gasp) 45 years ago (!) that a Royal Commission recommended the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession.
Newsflash for Unicorns

They did nothing about  "the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession" ... even with correct spelling ... so far as I know

If they did, let me know please

In fact ALL they did was allow different materials ... most of which are extremely inefficient  ... .not orgasm material

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"I think it's hilarious how you always flip out whenever cc posts anything.

Quote from: "Gay Boy Bob"About time. It was (gasp) 45 years ago (!) that a Royal Commission recommended the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession.
Newsflash for Unicorns

They did nothing about  "the de-criminalization of marijuana use and posession" ... even with correct spelling ... so far as I know

If they did, let me know please

In fact ALL they did was allow different materials ... most of which are extremely inefficient  ... .not orgasm material

QuoteRoyal Commission on the Non-medical Use of Drugs

Legal recommendations included a gradual withdrawal of the use of the criminal law against nonmedical users of drugs, the repeal of the offence of possession of cannabis, a general reduction of penalties for all other cannabis offences and no increase in the penalties for other drug offences, and for opiate dependants an emphasis on treatment and medical management rather than criminal sanctions.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/royal-commission-on-the-non-medical-use-of-drugs/">//http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/royal-commission-on-the-non-medical-use-of-drugs/

Recommended, just as Bob said.

cc

You post [size=150]old [/size]unicorn material that has [size=150]NOT[/size] been followed

Why would you do that, other than to make a fool of yourself yet again ? You really don't get it
QuoteIn fact ALL they [size=150]did[/size] was allow different materials ... most of which are extremely inefficient ... .not orgasm material

You, Bob & all fellow Potheads got nothing from the current law change  .. nada

Smarten up and get real - I'm not wasting any more forum space on your foolishness and inability to understand simple things - this was an important thread - for MEDICAL users that is .. but has nothing  for  Potheads

Now, let's see what dumb line he comes out with next

Romero

Come on. All potheads say it's "medicinal".

Anonymous

I think mary jane is a total non-issue. However, I really like Rona Ambrose. She represents a West Czuk riding and she is an outstanding rep. She along with Jason Kenney are the socially conservative wing of the party, but that's none of my biz. I wish we had 307 more MP's just like her.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I find it difficult to be excited about legalizing a substance most people use to get high.

ac_unsure

I want to put this in perspective not just for you but for anyone that feels this doesn't benefit to help someone with pain.

Your sitting on the couch watching TV and out of no where PAIN shooting from your toes up the side of your leg up your thigh to your butt and just up your back, 5 times before you can even move your leg, this happens 6 more times and for 4 hours after taking Tylenol 3 only to have 30 minutes comfort, using Alcohol is not an option.

Weed not only STOPS the pain it masks it for hours after.

I have to suffer because other people still have the mentality that 90% of the people who use, use it to get high only. ac_crying

Before you start posting how you are so against it, think about the people who actually NEED to use it. Think of this plant that can be put in pill form just like any other pain med. Get your mind of of the 1970's

Just sayin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I find it difficult to be excited about legalizing a substance most people use to get high.

ac_unsure

I want to put this in perspective not just for you but for anyone that feels this doesn't benefit to help someone with pain.

Your sitting on the couch watching TV and out of no where PAIN shooting from your toes up the side of your leg up your thigh to your butt and just up your back, 5 times before you can even move your leg, this happens 6 more times and for 4 hours after taking Tylenol 3 only to have 30 minutes comfort, using Alcohol is not an option.

Weed not only STOPS the pain it masks it for hours after.

I have to suffer because other people still have the mentality that 90% of the people who use, use it to get high only. ac_crying

Before you start posting how you are so against it, think about the people who actually NEED to use it. Think of this plant that can be put in pill form just like any other pain med. Get your mind of of the 1970's

Just sayin.

Keeper, my heart breaks for anyone suffering in pain..

I believe most people that use marijuana are not using it to alleviate pain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"I never smoke marijuana.

Want the sample. ac_smile

You want to try it Priscilla?

ac_wot

cc

QuoteI have to suffer because other people still have the mentality that 90% of the people who use, use it to get high only. ac_crying

Why do you say that?

Currently in Canada, it'd not that "all or nothing" situation.

Medical pot IS legal (good), even though recreational, for lack of a better word, is not . Whether rec pot is legal or not does not stop medical use in this country

RW said her doc won't prescribe it .. now THAT is a problem that keeps her from accessing regulated and scientifically blended and categorized material. In most of the rec market, you have no idea what compounds and contaminants you are getting. That is not good

RW

Quote from: "Romero"Come on. All potheads say it's "medicinal".

No, actually they don't.  

People who have access to marijuana for medical reasons have to qualify to access product by going through medical channels.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteI have to suffer because other people still have the mentality that 90% of the people who use, use it to get high only. ac_crying

Why do you say that?

Currently in Canada, it'd not that "all or nothing" situation.

Medical pot IS legal (good), even though recreational, for lack of a better word, is not . Whether rec pot is legal or not does not stop medical use in this country

RW said her doc won't prescribe it .. now THAT is a problem that keeps her from accessing regulated and scientifically blended and categorized material. In most of the rec market, you have no idea what compounds and contaminants you are getting. That is not good

My doctor outright spazzed.  She offered me Oxycodone instead of even so much as talking to me about marijuana.  I still can't get over it.
Beware of Gaslighters!