The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Islamic "Religious" Season Final Tally - 2,988 MURDERED - 3,696 wounded - 314 Attacks in Ramadan Bombathon

Started by cc, June 18, 2015, 02:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

You let me know if you'd like to have a legitimate discussion of known historical events instead of these Spectre impersonation attempts of yours.  ac_smile

Yes, you are brilliant and you really understand Islam in a way we don't.

Breakthrough! We finally agree on something.  ac_smile

QuoteI would be more than willing to buy you a one way ticket to ISIS controlled Syria so you can prove us all wrong. ac_razz

I wasn't aware of any commercial flights being flown to Syria. I could be wrong though as you clearly have your finger on the pulse of both modern and historical facts.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Thanks for the history lesson. :001_rolleyes: Islamic terrorism started long before there was an Israel or USA. Sunni and Shia Muslims have been killing each other since the death of Mohammed.

Who was the first socio-political group in modern times to use terrorism to achieve a political goal?

Palestinian Jews.

The muslims learned well from their success.

cc

Aw. The old "it's the US's or the Jews fault ... and islamic killers, in existence for 1450 years,  are their   victims " routine
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

ISIS Children Executing 25 Assad Regime Soldiers In Roman Ruins Of Palmyra

Slaughter in the Roman amphitheatre]VIDEO[/url]

Anonymous

I dated a man from a Muslim family. It sounds good on the surface but the deeper you go ....it's evil.  They are very systematic and manipulative. The Quran is a mess.

Anonymous

You let me know if you'd like to have a legitimate discussion of known historical events instead of these Spectre impersonation attempts of yours.  ac_smile

Yes, you are brilliant and you really understand Islam in a way we don't. I would be more than willing to buy you a one way ticket to ISIS controlled Syria so you can prove us all wrong. ac_razz
They would burn his infidel ass in a cage before sundown. His libwhack yapping would be his doom in the middle east.

cc

Quotehis libwhack yapping

:roll:

By the way Dove - I have not been a good regular and said WELCOME to our abode yet

So, WELCOME!!!

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"

Yes, you are brilliant and you really understand Islam in a way we don't. I would be more than willing to buy you a one way ticket to ISIS controlled Syria so you can prove us all wrong. ac_razz
They would burn his infidel ass in a cage before sundown. His libwhack yapping would be his doom in the middle east.

I'm all female and not at all liberal in the modern sense, you pole humping heroin of babble on.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I'm all female and not at all liberal in the modern sense, you pole humping heroin of babble on.
I'm not ashamed of where I came from. I share my testimony to large groups of people and mentor others. Every person who tearfully thanks me for showing them recovery is possible is worth a thousand crude comments like yours. And I'll correct my comment. You would beaten and raped before sundown....for being female.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"

By the way Dove - I have not been a good regular and said WELCOME to our abode yet

So, WELCOME!!!
Thank you :) though it seems I'm already pissing off a few of the natives lol

Frood

I'm not ashamed of where I came from. I share my testimony to large groups of people and mentor others. Every person who tearfully thanks me for showing them recovery is possible is worth a thousand crude comments like yours. And I'll correct my comment. You would beaten and raped before sundown....for being female.

Crude comments like "ours". We've both been slinging snipes.

It's good that you're taking better care of yourself and trying to help others in your own little way. It's honest to goodness admirable and your children would be loving the newer version of you. Best of luck with it.  

It's not going to stop me from challenging you on the issues, though. You'll get no pity or soft touch. I give as good as I get.

Quote from: "cc la femme"

So, WELCOME!!!
Thank you :) though it seems I'm already pissing off a few of the natives lol

Welcome Dove.

Try not to confuse pissing all over yourself with pissing off others.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

cc

QuoteThank you :) though it seems I'm already pissing off a few of the natives lol
A few of? I only saw one troll give you any trouble and it is new, not native here  and merely trolling for reaction . could possibly be a reg with a new nick, but the in the face loser  style I have not seen before

If any real poster gives you any trouble let me know .... but I don't think that will happen  .... at least not in a personal way

He seems to me to be merely a low life shit disturber  who uses the personal ploy rather than arguing principle or fact

@realAzhyaAryola

Well, if I am to make an observation  of forum culture from my observations since 2008, I'd say that there's a majority of posters who, if they don't agree with your position, result in name calling and below the belt insults even unprovoked. I don't know why they can't just argue reasonably without flinging those. So, Dove, don't let that discourage you much.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

cc

QuoteIf any real poster gives you any trouble let me know
Amen (I hope that doesn't offend Xian haters, especially "agnostic atheists"  :001_tongue: )

In retrospect,  you handle yourself very well.

The fact that you made the troll go personal = you've already beaten it

It tried that on me so I know it is on the defensive

Also, it cherry picks phrases / points and comes back on those  ......another low life beaten troll  tactic

@realAzhyaAryola

cc, I did not respond to it for years but eventually I just got fed up with the bullshit and started to fire back when fired upon. Still, I prefer not to.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]