The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Sorry but my argument has been that your unreasonable, being stupid, and acting selfishly.  :D

Translation; "I'm out of ideas...and cannot answer your key and fundamental question...because there IS no justification for their parades".

More like I'm tired of repeating reasonableness in the face of idiocy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Really.

I guess I missed that part.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why the image above is reasonable.

RW

In context, it's fine.  But if YOU find it unreasonable, DON'T LOOK AT IT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

So, a man sits in his car in a busy street full of everyday people and children, and starts jerking off.

Thats OK, as long as you don't look at it?

A man stands in the window of his first floor apartment while his girlfriend blows him in full view of the street below? No problemo, if you don't look?

Now, aside from blowing THAT argument clear out of the park...I will ask AGAIN, what is the jusitification, point and purpose of their lewd and usually illegal conduct?

Anybody? Bob? Romero? Only I've been asking RW for days now and she cannot answer.

RW

Are the men in the picture jerking off or being blown?

I've answered you so many times I've lost count.  It seems your fat head can't process logic.  We've even gone down the legal route in terms of exceptions which you had no come back for.  Face it Spec, you don't have a third leg to stand on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Your point being?

If I recall correctly, similar conduct occurred in Vancouver. Here...let me give you some hometown examples...

http://www.avalancheevents.com/media/toronto-pride-TNT.jpg">

FYI - this ^^^ is NOT Vancouver.  

Vancouver has only ever had one entry that has had male nudity and it was a group promoting foreskin.

The Vancouver Pride Society (the parade people) ask that participants don't go nude as they do not encourage nudity.  If people take their clothes off at the start of the parade, there really isn't anything they can do about it aside from not allowing them back in future years, as they have now done with the foreskin guys.

That compromise enough for you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

So, we're talking only about Vancouver now?

RW

No, we're talking about events that you will never go and see yet offend you anyway.

Now who said ignorance was bliss?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"So, a man sits in his car in a busy street full of everyday people and children, and starts jerking off.

Thats OK, as long as you don't look at it?

A man stands in the window of his first floor apartment while his girlfriend blows him in full view of the street below? No problemo, if you don't look?

Now, aside from blowing THAT argument clear out of the park...I will ask AGAIN, what is the jusitification, point and purpose of their lewd and usually illegal conduct?

Anybody? Bob? Romero? Only I've been asking RW for days now and she cannot answer.

There's no masturbation and fellatio at gay pride parades.

@realAzhyaAryola

Proponents of the Gay Parade Obscenities:

Are you really refuting our convictions on this matter as though they are irrelevant? Dismissing it as unreasonable? We are not high on drugs. We are not alone in this. We are a large enough group that we can make a difference too if we continue to push back and we will. Try not to attack posters also just because they don't agree with you. That is a low-blow tactic. Stick to the subject matter.

Do you think we will change our views? No. No amount of name calling will. By calling us names because you don't agree with us does not make you more reasonable. To us, we view you as the ones who are unreasonable and selfish. Why is it that just because they are gay they are right? And must get preferential treatment. Why? What makes them so special above the rest of the community? I thought they wanted to be treated equally? This leads me to believe you are sadly midguided. It's not the gays we are against. It is the lewd acts that we wish to be addressed and managed. We also want the hypocrisy and the double standards addressed. More importantly, where are the gays who will stand up against the inappropriate acts? I wish they would step forward.

I cited compromise and ways in which the two sides may agree on. You have not come up with any sound compromise but you seem to be lashing out with contempt. For you all, it's your way or the highway. It does not work that way either. If your way or the highway is allowed to continue then something is not right. Opponents of the lewdness have the right to be heard as well. I'm confident some day we will see changes. I still believe that there are sound men and women out there who are in office or will be in office who may be the difference makers. True tolerance is seeing all sides and coming up with a rational compromise that all can be happy with. Please don't tell us tolerance is your goal and then display your gross intolerance. I don't want to be rude by laughing at that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

How does it affect you Asia?  Do you attend these parades and are offended by seeing a penis or breasts?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

http://pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple/8.3/256/see-no-evil-monkey.png">

See how happy the monkey is?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"How does it affect you Asia?  Do you attend these parades and are offended by seeing a penis or breasts?
 no one said anything about being offended by body parts. That being said, many people are offended by body parts being flung around main street like confetti.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Proponents of the Gay Parade Obscenities:

Are you really refuting our convictions on this matter as though they are irrelevant? Dismissing it as unreasonable? We are not high on drugs. We are not alone in this. We are a large enough group that we can make a difference too if we continue to push back and we will. Try not to attack posters also just because they don't agree with you. That is a low-blow tactic. Stick to the subject matter.

Do you think we will change our views? No. No amount of name calling will. By calling us names because you don't agree with us does not make you more reasonable. To us, we view you as the ones who are unreasonable and selfish. Why is it that just because they are gay they are right? And must get preferential treatment. Why? What makes them so special above the rest of the community? I thought they wanted to be treated equally? This leads me to believe you are sadly midguided. It's not the gays we are against. It is the lewd acts that we wish to be addressed and managed. We also want the hypocrisy and the double standards addressed. More importantly, where are the gays who will stand up against the inappropriate acts? I wish they would step forward.

I cited compromise and ways in which the two sides may agree on. You have not come up with any sound compromise but you seem to be lashing out with contempt. For you all, it's your way or the highway. It does not work that way either. If your way or the highway is allowed to continue then something is not right. Opponents of the lewdness have the right to be heard as well. I'm confident some day we will see changes. I still believe that there are sound men and women out there who are in office or will be in office who may be the difference makers. True tolerance is seeing all sides and coming up with a rational compromise that all can be happy with. Please don't tell us tolerance is your goal and then display your gross intolerance. I don't want to be rude by laughing at that.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/7e/15/63/7e1563ad5f6ebf7c3b6b51150eb03bfb.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Proponents of the Gay Parade Obscenities:

Exactly.