The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Gaybook

Started by Bricktop, June 29, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"Interesting how I can make my points without slamming homosexuals, isn't it. You are proving my point.

You don't see promoting discrimination as slamming them?

If they've been serving gay customers for years, where exactly IS this "discrimination"?   Read the article I posted. You hAve not the first clue what tolerance actually is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Do as we say, not as we do?

Christains are not forcing homosexuals to do anything. So....you may want to look up hypocrisy.  I mean Stalin called....he wants his mentality back.

RW

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"Interesting how I can make my points without slamming homosexuals, isn't it. You are proving my point.

If they've been serving gay customers for years, where exactly IS this "discrimination"?   Read the article I posted. You hAve not the first clue what tolerance actually is.

I'm talking about YOU.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Pretty much.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"

I'm talking about YOU.
 How am I "promoting" discrimination?   Because I'm not drinking your koolaid? Because I understand the real meaning of equality and how it's never going to be possible? Please. Lol. Forcing a Christian out of business because they didn't conform to the gay standard is discriminations. Im against it when shitty Westboro does it, and I'm against it when shitty liberal idiots do it.

RW

Keep swinging Dove.

The nice thing about religious morons is they always talk themselves into the shitter.

Stick around and take notes from our Fashionista.  She's the real deal.  You ain't.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Pretty much.

I wonder what Dove said or believed back when she was a drug taking bisexual stripper and if she would have allowed anyone to talk over her or limit her personal choices.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Keep swinging Dove.

The nice thing about religious morons is they always talk themselves into the shitter.

Stick around and take notes from our Fashionista.  She's the real deal.  You ain't.
 Um, you have no authority over my "realness".   You don't even understand the faith you are scoring me on!  I can't even. Lol.  Look, it's wrong to force people to go against their sincerely held beliefs. Only a morally bankrupt, self entitled cretin would sue a 70 year old woman who provided him service for years because HE refuses to respect her spiritual boundaries.  People are using the term "gaystapo" and the community is losing "fans" on the daily for their attack on the first amendment.  Tolerance means you allow others to live their life regardless if you have conflicting points of view and beliefs.  I desire harmony. You desire confirmity.  You simply can't respect the freedom of others....and THAT, is anti Christian.  I don't insult and attack and force. That's your thang. So, I just can't take your rating of my Christian walk seriously.

RW

I never claimed to be Christian and honestly, I can't believe you have the nerve to do it either.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Jeez dove. Don't play into this Dink person.
QuoteIt is here only to crate flack and insult against you and another ... i.e. anyone who sees and calls he / she for what he / she is .

Flame and ego boosting was the name of the game from the moment it showed up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Pretty much.

I wonder what Dove said or believed back when she was a drug taking bisexual stripper and if she would have allowed anyone to talk over her or limit her personal choices.

Let's ask her.

Oh Dove....

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Pretty much.

Pretty much the same thing.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Jeez dove. Don't play into this person.
QuoteIt is here only to crate flack and insult against you and another ... i.e. anyone who sees and calls he / she for what he / she is .

Flame and ego boosting was the name of the game from the moment it showed up

Why do I always see through this shit?

She's an Aussie.  That seems to be their greeting format :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I never claimed to be Christian and honestly, I can't believe you have the nerve to do it either.
It's because I'm a bible believing christain, that I don't believe in force.  Or bashing.

cc

QuoteShe's an Aussie. That seems to be their greeting format :)
true enough. We have other examples

except moi of course  :wink: . I have been tempered by growing up within the modest and cordial Canadian scene   ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell