The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Racism

Started by RW, July 07, 2015, 07:53:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "SPECTRE"You know you're on the right side of an argument if Romero is on the opposite side.
Truest words this month
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

cc

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"Not to mention that African origin blacks are superior basketball players.

Here she goes with her "the Creator made Africans better basketball players" again.

Strange how the NBA never drafts players directly from Africa.  :001_rolleyes:
Added to the heat wave, the stench of made up misrepresentation and diversion  is stifling here

RW

I don't agree with that Spec.  I think people should be treated with respect because they are people.  It's how to integrate cultural customs that you are talking about more so than race.

We need better racial and cultural dialogue which cannot happen if every time someone asks a stupid question they are labelled a racist.  Are you getting it yet Ro?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Yes you do.

You aren't offending me.  PC racist bullshit harms society - not offends it.  It's the same way feminists are harming gender relations.

No, I don't.

Don't you see the irony in you being "seriously fed up" with certain people having their own opinion? If you believe in freedom of speech, why doesn't it apply to "PC racism bullshit"? Talk about double standards!

"What I say shouldn't offend you, but I'm seriously fed up with your harmful bullshit."

Romero

Quote from: "RW"We need better racial and cultural dialogue which cannot happen if every time someone asks a stupid question they are labelled a racist.  Are you getting it yet Ro?

You would have to give me an example. You know, make some sense.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
We need better racial and cultural dialogue

Why?

RW

You are dancing.  I suspect it's because you know you're wrong.

Can you answer this:

What do you hope to accomplish by calling things racist?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"We need better racial and cultural dialogue which cannot happen if every time someone asks a stupid question they are labelled a racist.  Are you getting it yet Ro?

You would have to give me an example. You know, make some sense.

Saying assuming East Indians smell like curry.  That's not racist.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Why?

Because our current dialogue sucks.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quote from: "RW"You are dancing.  I suspect it's because you know you're wrong.

Can you answer this:

He never "knows he's wrong". He just very often cannot find a reply that will help him out ...  because there is none , so dances

Romero

Quote from: "SPECTRE"It is largely WHITE nations which have opened the doors to "minorities", and its time those minorities showed a LOT more fucking respect for being accommodated

There are no "white nations", and our countries have "opened the doors" because they require immigration to prosper.

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote from: "RW"You are dancing.  I suspect it's because you know you're wrong.

Can you answer this:

He never "knows he's wrong". He just very often cannot find a reply that will help him out ...  because there is none , so dances

I know.  I just really wish racism wasn't getting diluted.  It's far too important of an issue to have it degraded.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SPECTRE"

Why?

Because our current dialogue sucks.

Take that up with those that have singularly destroyed it.

cc

QuoteI know. I just really wish racism wasn't getting diluted. It's far too important of an issue to have it degraded.
Me 2. People like that have removed any meaning to what really is racism ... which of course is your point.