The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Would you shave....

Started by RW, July 10, 2015, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Okay Ro, it's a sub around issues of sex and sexuality.

Now what is sexual about shaving your best FRIEND's arsehole?   Why would you even think that is sexual?  Hahaha. It honestly never crossed my mind as a sexual question.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

My husband just reminded me that we were talking about this earlier this week because it was a post on Reddit.  It was a guy talking about how him and his friend used to shave each other in college in preparation for dates with women. Comments were around it being a double standard because if it was two women it wouldn't be an issue.

Is that Joe enough for you Captain PC?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

I dont know what all the fuss is about, All i do is squat over a candle. POOF!!  :laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "RW"I don't see the big deal.  It's just another body part.

You'd be asking your platonic friend to perform a sexual act. It's not like you'd be asking them to cut your hair. It'd be much less awkward if you asked them to shave your pubic hair.

What's the big deal?

"Would you mind scratching my ass? It's just another body part."

"Would you mind massaging my breasts? They're just another body part."

What sexual act is in shaving someone's bum hole?  It's not foreplay - it's assisted grooming.

You mean like a pair of baboons? Did you pick the nits out of her hair and eat them too?  :laugh3:

You had to go there didn't you?   ac_razz

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"Okay Ro, it's a sub around issues of sex and sexuality.

Now what is sexual about shaving your best FRIEND's arsehole?   Why would you even think that is sexual?  Hahaha. It honestly never crossed my mind as a sexual question.

It didn't? But you just finally admitted that you specifically posted this topic in a sub-forum meant for issues of sex and sexuality.

Oh, I forgot to add this joke in my last post:

Quote from: "RW"And for the record, I have held a penis while a male was urinating and it wasn't sexual.

You'll believe anything any old man will tell you.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Okay Ro, it's a sub around issues of sex and sexuality.

It didn't? But you just finally admitted that you specifically posted this topic in a sub-forum meant for issues of sex and sexuality.

Oh, I forgot to add this joke in my last post:

Quote from: "RW"And for the record, I have held a penis while a male was urinating and it wasn't sexual.

You'll believe anything any old man will tell you.

So what's the problem exactly?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"I don't see the big deal.  It's just another body part.

You'd be asking your platonic friend to perform a sexual act. It's not like you'd be asking them to cut your hair. It'd be much less awkward if you asked them to shave your pubic hair.

What's the big deal?

"Would you mind scratching my ass? It's just another body part."

"Would you mind massaging my breasts? They're just another body part."

What sexual act is in shaving someone's bum hole?  It's not foreplay - it's assisted grooming.

You mean like a pair of baboons? Did you pick the nits out of her hair and eat them too?  :laugh3:

You had to go there didn't you?   ac_razz

Haha

It was kind of the next logical progression, was it not?  :laugh3:

This kind of a weird topic but now I'm curious. How "best" or close of a friend does one have to be before you would say okay to shaving their asshole? I'm assuming they have to be more than just a casual friend or acquaintance. The reason I ask is because you women can change "best friends" like most people change their socks.

So I was wondering if one of the ladies here asked you to do it,.....would you do it?

• 1.) If so, which one?

2.) Could we watch?

3.) Can I bring a camera?   ac_umm
  •  

RW

I have two best friends.  One has been my friend since I was 5 and the other since I was 10.  :)

I would.

1. Any one of them.

2. That would be up to the lady.

3. See above.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "RW"My husband just reminded me that we were talking about this earlier this week because it was a post on Reddit.  It was a guy talking about how him and his friend used to shave each other in college in preparation for dates with women. Comments were around it being a double standard because if it was two women it wouldn't be an issue.

Is that Joe enough for you Captain PC?

Ha ha, whether they realized it or not they were shaving each other for sexual reasons. Going on dates with women doesn't mean they're not at least a little bi.

It's much easier to shave your own junk because you can feel exactly how much pressure to use and how close the shave is. It's not the same as shaving someone's face. I suppose they gave each other a nice lathering too. I guess they held hands when they went out only because they didn't want to accidentally lose each other.

Quote from: "RW"So what's the problem exactly?

No problem. I'm certainly getting a kick out all this! But it's not very nice trying to mislead everyone.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"I have two best friends.  One has been my friend since I was 5 and the other since I was 10.  :)

I would.

1. Any one of them.

2. That would be up to the lady.

3. See above.

Er hem.

ac_hithere

RW

Yours too Spec.  Might need a couple extra razors though.

:laugh:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Yours too Spec.  Might need a couple extra razors though.

Right.

THAT is going to cost you.

ac_beating

@realAzhyaAryola

That's just weird. I have BFFs but we'd never ask that of each other. There are devices one can buy to groom yourself with and it can reach your bumhole. You don't need a friend to do it. That's what mirrors are for. That's just inappropriate.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "RW"Yours too Spec.  Might need a couple extra razors though.

Right.

THAT is going to cost you.

ac_beating

:tease:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's just weird. I have BFFs but we'd never ask that of each other. There are devices one can buy to groom yourself with and it can reach your bumhole. You don't need a friend to do it. That's what mirrors are for. That's just inappropriate.

Ain't it though! No problem if you know your friend would be into it, but that's obviously fairly rare to say the least. I certainly wouldn't want to weird my friends out and put them in an extremely awkward and uncomfortable position. For the rest of their lives they're going to be thinking "this freak wanted me to shave their bumhole".

First it's shaving a bumhole, what the heck would be next?!