The best topic

Replies: 7849
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:49:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

I'm Sorry. For Tara...

Started by Mel Gibson, July 29, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"Yeah right, anti-tank. That's you, fatass.  :oeudC:

I can see how you could lay in the road like a lump and pretend to be a tank trap. Even if a T-95 rolled over your head it would be like motoring over a fucking rock. :laugh3: You're a wooden bullet, disgusting, fat body and you know it so drop the charade. Real life doesn't mirror those video games you glue your dough like ass to.

BTW, I have northern genetics as well and I'm what most people would consider pretty pumped but for some weird reason I don't weight anywhere near 300 fat fucking pounds.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that I'm not a shit gobbling, human mattress like you? I think that's it. ac_umm

Ah I knew you are gonna bring video games into this..

I´m talking about the viking genetics.. Not the wasp/mixed mutt genes you have. I just weight more. And lift more.

A guy can weight nearing 400pounds and still be tight.

A small army such as this cant afford to keep soldiers with a single training.. Like yourself.

I´m pretty good at what I do..

I'm sure you are the terror of the mess hall.

I'm sorry fat boy, guys who are 400lbs and "tight" are freaks of nature and a few and far between. 99.9% of guys who are 300 or 400 pounds are fast food eating slobs. I don't believe for one fucking moment that you are some kind of jacked physical anomaly. You're a fat fuck wannabe that has played so many video games that you think you can pass yourself off as some kind of super soldier. And it's not just your war hero charade that tips me off, there is a psychological aspect that I see in you that also leads me to believe you are full of shit.

BTW, krispy cream, I'm 2nd generation German so save your racist horseshit for the suckers, you tubby slob.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Wulf"Yeah right, anti-tank. That's you, fatass.  :oeudC:

I can see how you could lay in the road like a lump and pretend to be a tank trap. Even if a T-95 rolled over your head it would be like motoring over a fucking rock. :laugh3: You're a wooden bullet, disgusting, fat body and you know it so drop the charade. Real life doesn't mirror those video games you glue your dough like ass to.

BTW, I have northern genetics as well and I'm what most people would consider pretty pumped but for some weird reason I don't weight anywhere near 300 fat fucking pounds.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that I'm not a shit gobbling, human mattress like you? I think that's it. ac_umm

Ah I knew you are gonna bring video games into this..

I´m talking about the viking genetics.. Not the wasp/mixed mutt genes you have. I just weight more. And lift more.

A guy can weight nearing 400pounds and still be tight.

A small army such as this cant afford to keep soldiers with a single training.. Like yourself.

I´m pretty good at what I do..

I'm sure you are the terror of the mess hall.

I'm sorry fat boy, guys who are 400lbs and "tight" are freaks of nature and a few and far between. 99.9% of guys who are 300 or 400 pounds are fast food eating slobs. I don't believe for one fucking moment that you are some kind of jacked physical anomaly. You're a fat fuck wannabe that has played so many video games that you think you can pass yourself off as some kind of super soldier. And it's not just your war hero charade that tips me off there is a psychological aspect that I see in you that also leads me to believe you are full of shit.

They arent anomalies... You just havent lived in northern-europe. Large males... No fast food culture here.

The movies led me to believe we get some battle of kursk kind of action but we just got some negro towelheads.. And weird tribal cannibal shit.

The more I workout, the more I eat..

Wulf

Large males my ass. Every 300lb fat body wants to claim they have big bones or some feel good bullshit like that.

The truth is there is very little difference in skeletal size within the individual racial classifications. You are a 300plus pound blob. Let's face facts, fat boy. Even in the NFL the 300 plus pounders are for the most part, food vacuuming steroid pumped prize hogs. Nothing more than fried chicken eating goons with chemically addled brains and damaged nervous systems.

BTW fat finboy, stop calling yourself a Viking. Finns are either Karellians or short squat Eskimo like Lapps. Neither of those are Vikings. Viking stock is native to Sweden, Norway and Denmark. If you have any Viking blood it came from some Swede who raped your great, great, great, great, great grandmother or.........grandfather while on a Viking raide. :laugh3:

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"Large males my ass. Every 300lb fat body wants to claim they have big bones or some feel good bullshit like that.

The truth is there is very little difference in skeletal size within the individual racial classifications. You are a 300plus pound blob. Let's face facts, fat boy. Even in the NFL the 300 plus pounders are for the most part, food vacuuming steroid pumped prize hogs. Nothing more than fried chicken eating goons with chemically addled brains and damaged nervous systems.

BTW fat finboy, stop calling yourself a Viking. Finns are either Karellians or short squat Eskimo like Lapps. Neither of those are Vikings. Viking stock is native to Sweden, Norway and Denmark. If you have any Viking blood it came from some Swede who raped your great, great, great, great, great grandmother or.........grandfather while on a Viking raide. :laugh3:

Living in america.. Does that make you indian?

Its not like my family always been here. Vikings are all dead.. I look like one. Karelians raided the vikings. People dont know them.

You are the same breed as the french or some shit like that... Of course you cant believe it...

Dont need steroids.. I´m all veins.

There is a skeletal size difference.

Little dudes like you are always whiny and bitter.. You dont like it when a guy like me can twist you and make a ball out of you.  :laugh:

Odinson

140kg of muscle...

That aint even much.. When you aim to build muscles.

You are from some dwarfland.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Odinson

I´ll post it someday.. Probably to Annie.

Its true that I eat alot.. In the army that food had some killer carbs..

How much do you run in 12mins? The coopers test.

Odinson

Funny thing about the videogames...

I worked out before I played counterstrike... I was all energetic, fast reflexes and all that.

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"So

Why won't you post a pic?

There is no lens with an angle that wide.

Wulf

Quote from: "Odinson"140kg of muscle...

That aint even much.. When you aim to build muscles.

You are from some dwarfland.

300 plus pounds of muscle isn't much???? Maybe for a baby hippos it isn't but for a human being.......It's rather rare, there fatty.

Eat another case of Twinkies and dream up another story to entertain me with. ac_lmfao

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

300lbs is not that much... Might seem so for the untalented..

Right diet, gym time...

I´m not the largest dude in the gym.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Ok send me a pic  ac_biggrin

Ya, Send Annie a pic :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview