Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteUnder Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

I don't want to comment at all on the pro life and pro choice divide. Guys should stay quiet. But, I sure as hell will when a half billion green yearly is being handed out.

ghost

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hey spookster!!! How you doing!!!

:JC_howdy:

Alive and tired. You?

ghost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
We are doing ok despite the current economic slow down in Alberta..

I understand justifiable homicide and it was mentioned in this thread..

My husband would kill anyone that would want to harm his family..

I think we can all agree that if someone crushed the spinal chord of a baby that was born one second ago, it would be murder, not justifiable homicide

In my opinion it should be no different than if it happened seven months earlier..

But, I don't understand your point about pro life people that kill abortion doctors?

If the abortion performing doctor threatened the lives of someone, they would be justified in protecting themselves.

I'm talking about abortion clinics that have been bombed and doctors who have been shot. Why? Because they performed 'legal' abortions.

I honestly don't believe that a fetus is a living being. That is my opinion, just like you disagree. I don't push my beliefs on others. I think it's each person's choice whether or not to abort. I would never think less of someone who keeps a baby because they consider it murder.

I think it's far too complicated to be black and white/right and wrong. That's where the choice comes in.

ghost

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteUnder Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

I don't want to comment at all on the pro life and pro choice divide. Guys should stay quiet. But, I sure as hell will when a half billion green yearly is being handed out.

I don't think males should be quiet. I think they should have an opinion just like everyone else. It's a topic that affects our society as a whole. But should men have the only say? Hells, no.

If I were to get pregnant and consider an abortion, I would greatly appreciate having the father's say in the matter. I'd also want his support.

I do however, think the final say comes down to the woman. Her body, her rights.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"

I don't think males should be quiet. I think they should have an opinion just like everyone else. It's a topic that affects our society as a whole. But should men have the only say? Hells, no.

If I were to get pregnant and consider an abortion, I would greatly appreciate having the father's say in the matter. I'd also want his support.

I do however, think the final say comes down to the woman. Her body, her rights.

When guys can get pregnant too then and only then should their voices be heard.

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteThe Senate will vote as early as Monday on a bill to strip Planned Parenthood of federal funding, a largely symbolic vote causing pain for centrists in both parties and drawing fire from conservatives who say it won't satisfy their quest to put the organization out of business.

The bill isn't expected to garner the 60 votes needed to advance, as nearly all Democrats object to it. Its defeat, however, won't end the effort to cut off federal money for Planned Parenthood.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764">//http://www.wsj.com/articles/senate-to-vote-as-soon-as-monday-on-defunding-planned-parenthood-1438294764

This is what the 'baby parts' liars are up to. Planned Parenthood provides health care, STD and cancer screenings, breast exams and much more to millions of women.

Defunding Planned Parenthood will endanger millions of women. Who's going to provide those services? Dove?

Translation: The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!!!! :crazy: leftwing blather.  

PP is not part of the US government and is in no way deserving of the tax dollars it sucks up each year. For the most part it is a so-called not for profit organization and lobbying group aligned with the far left agenda. The US government has no business funding it with taxpayer money and just for the record.....I feel that way about ANY non-governmental agency.

Like so many other drains on the government trough, it's nothing but a social activist organization that operates off of the taxpayer's back. I say fuck that shit, cut them loose and see if they can float without sticking their hands in the combined wallets of the US taxpayer.

I dislike that predictable scaremongering that I've read from PP supporters. It's dishonest and insulting to all Americans. Life will go on for everyone as per usual if that organization stopped receiving a single tax dollar. Women's health will not be in crisis. PP's ability to meet it's bills will be, but not the health of American women.

You sure it won't become more difficult for woman (mostly teens) to access reproductive health care services if PPs shut down?

Under Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

I was thinking that Obamacare would make it obsolete.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

There is definitely more to an abortion debate than whether it's murder or not.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
We are doing ok despite the current economic slow down in Alberta..

I understand justifiable homicide and it was mentioned in this thread..

My husband would kill anyone that would want to harm his family..

I think we can all agree that if someone crushed the spinal chord of a baby that was born one second ago, it would be murder, not justifiable homicide

In my opinion it should be no different than if it happened seven months earlier..

But, I don't understand your point about pro life people that kill abortion doctors?

If the abortion performing doctor threatened the lives of someone, they would be justified in protecting themselves.

I'm talking about abortion clinics that have been bombed and doctors who have been shot. Why? Because they performed 'legal' abortions.

I honestly don't believe that a fetus is a living being. That is my opinion, just like you disagree. I don't push my beliefs on others. I think it's each person's choice whether or not to abort. I would never think less of someone who keeps a baby because they consider it murder.

I think it's far too complicated to be black and white/right and wrong. That's where the choice comes in.

ghost, I do not condone anyone who takes a life other than when there's is in danger..

This applies to the few people who have shot abortion performing doctors or the doctors themselves when they murder an unborn baby..

But, I need to clarify something; I am not trying to legislate my view of when life begins..

I am not a political lady at all..

I seek to be used by God to change hearts not by man to change laws.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"Planned Parenthood has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of employee time in order to protect its government handout. Planned Parenthood has flooded the airwaves with TV commercials [xxiii] and radio ads[xxiv] in order to protect its funding. Its employees – whose paychecks are subsidized by tax dollars -- have participated in bus tours and rallies across the country

There are health organizations that are willing to provide equal or better health care to women without wasting the people's money on political donations and expensive advertising..

Stanton Health Care Clinic in Boise, Idaho moved in right next door to Planned Parenthood, posting big signs offering free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and other services that Planned Parenthood charges for.

There's long been a big push by many conservative politicians in the US to do away with Planned Parenthood. PP wouldn't be spending that money if it didn't have to protect itself.

Those politicians are the ones who have made this political. PP isn't going to go away without some fight. Millions of women depend on it.

RW

But now with Obamacare, can't they depend on their doctors instead?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"When guys can get pregnant too then and only then should their voices be heard.

Tell that to the anti-abortion men who are doing more than just voicing their opinion. Right now many men are trying away women's rights.

Romero

Quote from: "Wulf"Under Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

Quote from: "RW"But now with Obamacare, can't they depend on their doctors instead?

Millions of women don't have Obamacare, and for many Planned Parenthood is the better option. Millions aren't depending on PP for no reason.

There are many Planned Parenthood affiliates in Canada. Why is that? For no reason?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Planned Parenthood has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of employee time in order to protect its government handout. Planned Parenthood has flooded the airwaves with TV commercials [xxiii] and radio ads[xxiv] in order to protect its funding. Its employees – whose paychecks are subsidized by tax dollars -- have participated in bus tours and rallies across the country

There are health organizations that are willing to provide equal or better health care to women without wasting the people's money on political donations and expensive advertising..

Stanton Health Care Clinic in Boise, Idaho moved in right next door to Planned Parenthood, posting big signs offering free pregnancy tests, ultrasounds and other services that Planned Parenthood charges for.

There's long been a big push by many conservative politicians in the US to do away with Planned Parenthood. PP wouldn't be spending that money if it didn't have to protect itself.

Those politicians are the ones who have made this political. PP isn't going to go away without some fight. Millions of women depend on it.

Just as I thought, money is their aim.

ghost

Sadly, money always worms its way into everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Under Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

Quote from: "RW"But now with Obamacare, can't they depend on their doctors instead?

Millions of women don't have Obamacare, and for many Planned Parenthood is the better option. Millions aren't depending on PP for no reason.

There are many Planned Parenthood affiliates in Canada. Why is that? For no reason?

Planned parenthood clinic closes because of competition from Obamacare.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/01/planned_parenthood_closing_bat.html">http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/ind ... g_bat.html">http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2015/01/planned_parenthood_closing_bat.html