Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The Great Abortion Debate

Started by Anonymous, July 30, 2015, 01:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ghost"
We are doing ok despite the current economic slow down in Alberta..

I understand justifiable homicide and it was mentioned in this thread..

My husband would kill anyone that would want to harm his family..

I think we can all agree that if someone crushed the spinal chord of a baby that was born one second ago, it would be murder, not justifiable homicide

In my opinion it should be no different than if it happened seven months earlier..

But, I don't understand your point about pro life people that kill abortion doctors?

If the abortion performing doctor threatened the lives of someone, they would be justified in protecting themselves.

I'm talking about abortion clinics that have been bombed and doctors who have been shot. Why? Because they performed 'legal' abortions.

I honestly don't believe that a fetus is a living being. That is my opinion, just like you disagree. I don't push my beliefs on others. I think it's each person's choice whether or not to abort. I would never think less of someone who keeps a baby because they consider it murder.

I think it's far too complicated to be black and white/right and wrong. That's where the choice comes in.

ghost, I do not condone anyone who takes a life other than when there's is in danger..

This applies to the few people who have shot abortion performing doctors or the doctors themselves when they murder an unborn baby..

But, I need to clarify something; I am not trying to legislate my view of when life begins..

I am not a political lady at all..

I seek to be used by God to change hearts not by man to change laws.
Exactly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Dove"Romero...just....wow.  You just keep illustrating how little you know about woman's health care.  There are millions of women who somehow get real and informed health care without ever seeing a planned parenthood. Go figure? Lol

And there are millions of women who depend on Planned Parenthood. If Planned Parenthood is defunded, it's not like women's health care centres are going to magically pop up in its place.

You think millions of women go to Planned Parenthood just for fun?
 Romero, PP does not give free services. You still need insurance or the money up front. We have a lot of womens health care centers that have nothing to do with PP. In fact, one of them gave every woman in our mission over 40 a mammogram. Where was planned parenthood on that? They don't help as much as you seem to think they do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"But now with Obamacare, can't they depend on their doctors instead?
 They could before too.

ghost

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"Romero...just....wow.  You just keep illustrating how little you know about woman's health care.  There are millions of women who somehow get real and informed health care without ever seeing a planned parenthood. Go figure? Lol

And there are millions of women who depend on Planned Parenthood. If Planned Parenthood is defunded, it's not like women's health care centres are going to magically pop up in its place.

You think millions of women go to Planned Parenthood just for fun?
 Romero, PP does not give free services. You still need insurance or the money up front. We have a lot of womens health care centers that have nothing to do with PP. In fact, one of them gave every woman in our mission over 40 a mammogram. Where was planned parenthood on that? They don't help as much as you seem to think they do.

Planned Parenthood does give free services. Seriously, google is your friend. Depending on income, many of their services are free and you don't need insurance.

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"Under Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

Quote from: "RW"But now with Obamacare, can't they depend on their doctors instead?

Millions of women don't have Obamacare, and for many Planned Parenthood is the better option. Millions aren't depending on PP for no reason.

Under O-shithead's signature piece of legislation EVERYONE in the US should be covered under some kind of insurance by 2018, those that aren't, will be fined. That's O-care.

If you think it's such a worthwhile organization then I suggest you and your kind dig into your vaginas or wherever you keep your nickles and dimes and fund it yourselves.

PP needs to be stripped of taxpayer dollars now. It should be sink or swim time for that outdated redundant tax sucking turd. It's an obsolete holdover from the mid 20th century and it's usefulness has run its course.

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc la femme"
QuoteNot being correct due to ignorance isn't lying.
Bad. That implies she is is wrong.

A quick search  does not make one  expert vs following something closely for years .

PP is an abortion / prog political tool from top to bottom .. which is why progs will die protecting it

As to parts, many  long video versions are out now, with new stuff every day now ... more than Q & his progs can slough off with their usual derision tactic ... they are circling the wagons now like never before  and will use ANYTHING to protect it

She's been wrong about many things in the course of this thread from abortion laws to the extent of services offered by Planned Parenthood.  I don't overlook that because she's a woman with a position that differs from mine.
 Not quite, RW. There are things that you read. Then there is reality, and loopholes.  I know "partial birth" is techinacally "illegal".  Do really think that there are not loads of ways around laws and loopholes in laws?  Do you know most states will go ahead with an abortion at any point, just not the "banned procedure"?  I can get you on Skype tomorrow with 3 women who had a late term abortion.

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

Yep.  Planned Parenthood only accepts straight medicaid here, and get this.....no one gets straight medicaid. You have to chose plans. So it's actually harder to afford planned parenthood than a regular doctor who will accept medicaid plans.

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

Yep.  Planned Parenthood only accepts straight medicaid here, and get this.....no one gets straight medicaid. You have to chose plans. So it's actually harder to afford planned parenthood than a regular doctor who will accept medicaid plans.

I'm sorry Dove, I know so little about how Medicaid is awarded and what it will cover.

:confused1:

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

I'm sorry Dove, I know so little about how Medicaid is awarded and what it will cover.

Join the club, here in the states no one does lol.

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

lol, I thought it was only me.

Anonymous

They could before too.

Did Medicaid cover it?

lol, I thought it was only me.
Our government assistance/welfare programs are utter crap.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Wulf"Under Ocare PP is obsolete. Reproductive health and abortions are covered under the gov insurance plans. So why do we need to pay taxpayer money for a redundant service like PP. It belongs in the shitter with the rest of the tax sucking programs that left-wing policies have kept alive for the past 50 years.

Millions of women don't have Obamacare, and for many Planned Parenthood is the better option. Millions aren't depending on PP for no reason.

Under O-shithead's signature piece of legislation EVERYONE in the US should be covered under some kind of insurance by 2018, those that aren't, will be fined. That's O-care.

If you think it's such a worthwhile organization then I suggest you and your kind dig into your vaginas or wherever you keep your nickles and dimes and fund it yourselves.

PP needs to be stripped of taxpayer dollars now. It should be sink or swim time for that outdated redundant tax sucking turd. It's an obsolete holdover from the mid 20th century and it's usefulness has run its course.

There you go, services no longer required. Consider the last half billion severance.

Bricktop

Quote from: "ghost"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"Hey spookster!!! How you doing!!!

:JC_howdy:

Alive and tired. You?

Very much the same.

Closer to the grave than the cradle, but can't complain. Nobody cares if I do anyway.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!