The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

My labia hurts like a bitch.

Started by Frood, August 20, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Whilst your charade grows ever less amusing.

Some people just don't know when to quit, do they, cupcake.

Alzheimer's isn't far around your life corner, Spectre. Some people just don't know when to button their flappy geriatric lips.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "RW"Right!  You said that.

Labia majora or minora?

Majora

Okay I don't want to come right out and call bullshit because that wouldn't be nice but something doesn't sound right. It's my understanding that there is little or no enhancement in sexual pleasure when you pierce the majora. From what I've read and have been told by women who are pierced in that location, most of the pleasure derived from piercing the labia majora is visual, much like piercing your ears.

I could be wrong but I cannot see how piercing what amounts to the vaginal cleft can act as a sexual enhancement. It's my understanding that the majora is made up of mostly areolar and adipose tissue.  

But I'm not a doctor like you, I'm just your basic fat dumb American.  ac_dunno  

So to clear this up, I'm going to go ahead and call for pics of your current piercings so we can discuss this a little better.  ac_biggrin
You are totally right.  The piercing you want to get to enhance sexual pleasure is the clitoral hood.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:
 Would you like to see my tattoos and piercings? ;)

Frood

Quote from: "Dove"

Has anyone not seen them?  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Has anyone not seen them?  ac_smile
 I don't have my privates pierced. Labia piercings look horrifc, cause sagging and give off a metal like odor and cause an increase in discharge as your body is trying to fight off the invasion.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yet, by this thread, you seem to think WE care about what you do, or don't do, in your fantasy world? At least Dove is a real person, and not a carcicature that seems to enjoy portraying itself as something its not.

You do know by now, don't you, that your charade has worn thin with the general population?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I care what you do or don't have exactly why?

I suppose you think everyone here was simply quivering to get the knowledge that you've mutilated your pretend turkey neck labia and will now be fighting constant yeast infections?

Bricktop

Frood

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Yet, by this thread, you seem to think WE care about what you do, or don't do, in your fantasy world? At least Dove is a real person, and not a carcicature that seems to enjoy portraying itself as something its not.

You do know by now, don't you, that your charade has worn thin with the general population?

There's that paranoia again. Was it off on holidays or hiding from its own frail and doubled over shadow?

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"And I care what you do or don't have exactly why?

I suppose you think everyone here was simply quivering to get the knowledge that you've mutilated your pretend turkey neck labia and will now be fighting constant yeast infections?

Are you back on the drugs and booze again, Jesus junkie?  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

If you wanna try to be a flamer, lay off the "NO YUO" routine.

Frood

Why would I want to be a flamer person? You insult yourself without my help.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would I want to be a flamer person? You insult yourself without my help.
maybe because you are posting in the flame board and are constantly tossing lanes around like a confetti shower of dumb?

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why would I want to be a flamer person? You insult yourself without my help.
maybe because you are posting in the flame board and are constantly tossing lanes around like a confetti shower of dumb?

ac_toofunny

Was I really tossing around asphalt, tar, or gravel or was I simply steam rolling you whenever you tried to pop your pebble brain up beyond the bitumen?
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview