Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

German town tricks neo-Nazis into raising thousands for anti-extremist charity

Started by Romero, October 13, 2015, 11:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you are honestly trying to say that there has been a big push for multiculturalism and mass immigration into Israel like in Europe?  You're deluded.  :laugh:  '

And as for my remarks over on VF, we were just having a general laugh at your expense, but you should be used to that sort of thing happening by now...

It's been happening for a long time in Israel now Scouse. They have tens of thousands of Filipinos, Chinese and sub-Saharan Africans in that tiny little parcel of land.

Walk around Tel Aviv and you'll quickly see for urself your image of Israel does not reflect reality.

Well thats good to know, I knew they had some as I've seen videos on YouTube of angry locals attacking and racially abusing Africans telling them to go home....

Its delicious irony that the very people who usually promote multiculturalism in other countries are getting a taste of their own medicine and hating it!  :laugh:

There is every different opinion on the spectrum in Israel. Some are like the anti-immigration party supporters in Europe and some are like Romero(who by the way is not a Jew). Israel is basically an extension of Europe and has the same fucking problems with immigration(legal and illegal)/assimilation.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"So you are honestly trying to say that there has been a big push for multiculturalism and mass immigration into Israel like in Europe?  You're deluded.  :laugh:  '

And as for my remarks over on VF, we were just having a general laugh at your expense, but you should be used to that sort of thing happening by now...

It's been happening for a long time in Israel now Scouse. They have tens of thousands of Filipinos, Chinese and sub-Saharan Africans in that tiny little parcel of land.

Walk around Tel Aviv and you'll quickly see for urself your image of Israel does not reflect reality.

That fucker has never been out of his mommy's basement.

If he goes outside in the sunlight, the God damn Joooooows will capture him and force him to work in a bagel factory. :laugh:

Don't waste your time on that one; he's too busy preparing for when the shadowy cabal of GOD DAMN JOOOOOOWS unleashes there own "final solution" on us all.  He's a nothing but a Hitler loving, conspiracy theorist, lunatic.

Listen tubby, you dont have the first idea about me or anything in my life, other than your hilariously hysterical opposition to my political views, so pipe down and stop showing yourself up.  :laugh3:

Usually when a person takes such an unreasonably hostile stance against the Jewish question, its because they are Jews themselves, or married to one. Anything you would like to own upto? There's a Jew over on VF, but at least he has the balls to admit to it....

:crazy: Crazy little man.

Wow, now I'm a God Damn Joooooow.  :laugh3: Good thing my irish Grandmother is dead, she didn't like me when I wasn't Jewish, I can only image what she would say now.  ac_lmfao

Look Koose, I may not know you personally but you've flung enough of your monkey shit around here for me to figure out what you are. There was no Zionist, occult magic involved in coming to that conclusion.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Aryan

If he goes outside in the sunlight, the God damn Joooooows will capture him and force him to work in a bagel factory. :laugh:

Don't waste your time on that one; he's too busy preparing for when the shadowy cabal of GOD DAMN JOOOOOOWS unleashes there own "final solution" on us all.  He's a nothing but a Hitler loving, conspiracy theorist, lunatic.

Listen tubby, you dont have the first idea about me or anything in my life, other than your hilariously hysterical opposition to my political views, so pipe down and stop showing yourself up.  :laugh3:

Usually when a person takes such an unreasonably hostile stance against the Jewish question, its because they are Jews themselves, or married to one. Anything you would like to own upto? There's a Jew over on VF, but at least he has the balls to admit to it....

Wow, now I'm a God Damn Joooooow.  :laugh3: Good thing my irish Grandmother is dead, she didn't like me when I wasn't Jewish, I can only image what she would say now.  ac_lmfao

Look Koose, I may not know you personally but you've flung enough of your monkey shit around here for me to figure out what you are. There was no Zionist, occult magic involved in coming to that conclusion.  :laugh:

Ok you deny being a k1ke, thats fine......

So why do you take such a hostile standpoint against people who question the Jewish sphere of control over the west?

Anonymous

So why do you take such a hostile standpoint against people who question the Jewish sphere of control over the west?

Perhaps it's because Renee doesn't believe there is a Jewish sphere of control over the West.

ac_unsure

Renee

Are you really that dumb? This can't be possible........You obviously aren't playing with a full deck.  :laugh:

Look dipshit you can believe however you want, that's not the issue. The issue is what your kind stands for. You make a big show of trying to be reasonable in your beliefs but the reality is you are all about racism, xenophobia, and most of all, hate. You're a bunch of clowns that are just bat shit, fucking, crazy, and DON'T deny it.

If you were to be honest and lay out all that you Neo-Nazi fuckers believe in and admire, everyone here would want to drop a net on you. You're a creature bred directly from the insane fringes of the internet and I have no fucking patience for your butt fucking insane conspiracy bunk regarding the evil cabal of Jews trying to wipe out the white man.

I've come across your kind before on the net and in RL and you're all hopelessly misguided and the at worst, dangerously insane. Your kind belongs back in the early half of the 20th century with your Adolf Hitler worship and your ludicrous belief that Adolf Hitler was actually a good guy trying to do the world a favor with his atrocious "final solution" horseshit. I mean what kind of a terminally diseased mind comes up with that crap?

Anyone with a single ounce of decency would look at that garbage and lose their shit and you have the raw, unmitigated nerve to ask incredibly stupid questions.  acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Aryan

This meme pretty much sums up what and who I'm against, ie the leader of the international Jewish cabal of banksters who are the root cause of the PC insanity, multiculturalism and all the other insane anti white genocidal policies which are implemented in Europe and other white western nations...... so rather than write a long winded retort to match your response I'll just post this.

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/scousehead/media/b3404ee7464b289c4414e54f52e32835_zpsgjd5lkyy.jpg.html">

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Perhaps it's because Renee doesn't believe there is a Jewish sphere of control over the West.

ac_unsure

Anyone who denies that are either misinformed, deluded or are trying to keep people in the dark about it.   :wink:

Renee

ac_unsure

Anyone who denies that are either misinformed, deluded or are trying to keep people in the dark about it.   :wink:

Admit it Koose, that Rothschild conspiracy crap is just the tip of the "iceberg of crazy" that is YOU. :crazy:

There are a lot more unsavory elements of you nutty psyche and you know it.

Now tell me, your shit is just one of dozens of conspiracy theories regarding world domination by a particular group or organization. There are so many nutty theories espoused by mentally unbalanced people that it is mind boggling. My favorite is the alien reptilian comedy routine, where all the politicaly powerful, rich and connected families of the world aren't really human and they are the decents of an alien reptilian race.  :laugh3:

Well, whatever bucket full of lunacy blows your hair back I guess. But tell me nutjob which conspiracy theory is the real one?  :laugh: I'll tell you which one is real.....NONE of them. The common denominator in each and every one and what gives each theory legs, is the inability to comprehend reality by each and every follower of these psychotic, extremist, notions.

Get a clue goose stepper. Get off the nutty conspiracy sites, read a book, go to school; do anything that will balance your mind just a tad and you will be better off.

Aryan

ac_unsure

Admit it Koose, that Rothschild conspiracy crap is just the tip of the "iceberg of crazy" that is YOU. :crazy:

There are a lot more unsavory elements of you nutty psyche and you know it.

Now tell me, your shit is just one of dozens of conspiracy theories regarding world domination by a particular group or organization. There are so many nutty theories espoused by mentally unbalanced people that it is mind boggling. My favorite is the alien reptilian comedy routine, where all the politicaly powerful, rich and connected families of the world aren't really human and they are the decents of an alien reptilian race.  :laugh3:

Well, whatever bucket full of lunacy blows your hair back I guess. But tell me nutjob which conspiracy theory is the real one?  :laugh: I'll tell you which one is real.....NONE of them. The common denominator in each and every one and what gives each theory legs, is the inability to comprehend reality by each and every follower of these psychotic, extremist, notions.

Get a clue goose stepper. Get off the nutty conspiracy sites, read a book, go to school; do anything that will balance your mind just a tad and you will be better off.

So what is it you're denying? The fact the Rothschild family exists or their immense wealth and power which money has brought them?

And you call me ignorant  :laugh:

Yeah the reptilian crap is bullshit, but not all so called 'conspiracy theories' are nonsense...... 9/11 for example was clearly an inside job carried out by a rogue Zionist element in the US government with the assistance of the Israeli Mossad.

Israel by the way has been caught red handed doing that sort of thing in the past, google 'The Lavon Affair', something which you are unlikely to find in any textbooks or taught in school.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

They  consider themselves Jewish first and foremost and class non Jews as beneath them.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

True. For example and as much as it pains me, seems most Canadians consider themselves superior.

That 9/11 "The JooOOoos did it" fantasy made my Saturday morning  ac_smile .

It was verbatim from our local mosque ... then, 30s & 40s Nazis and islamics were common cause  brothers
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Quote from: "cc la femme"True. For example and as much as it pains me, seems most Canadians consider themselves superior.

That 9/11 "The JooOOoos did it" fantasy made my Saturday morning  ac_smile .

It was verbatim from our local mosque ... then, 30s & 40s Nazis and islamics were common cause  brothers

This is for you  :wink:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9gPKStTzGs&spfreload=10

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"That's not all that uncommon in certain groups.

True, but when a particular group of people wields an unrivaled amount of power and influence and they work together to further their agendas, they become very difficult to oppose.