Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

what inaccuracies? i keep hearing that but i've yet to see an example.... and YOU were the one who tried to throw me under the bus (purposely or inadvertantly, i dunno) and got called out on it....

RW

She just said you forum lurk, which you do.  She wasn't attacking you ya tard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

when the mods requested that BC topics stay at BC, she said 'in all fairness, it was deadskinmask that mentioned BC'.... which was utter bullshit and was proven inaccurate.... at which time, she flipped out....

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"Wow, Fash is on a roll.  ac_biggrin

well.... shes definitely on something.... and she most definitely needs to be on better meds.... her mask is slipping....

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"when the mods requested that BC topics stay at BC, she said 'in all fairness, it was deadskinmask that mentioned BC'.... which was utter bullshit and was proven inaccurate.... at which time, she flipped out....

So what?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

well.... shes definitely on something.... and she most definitely needs to be on better meds.... her mask is slipping....

No it isn't troll.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

See dsm, this is where your true colours shine through.  You're a shit stirring little puke who sits on fences because it's easier to piss on people's heads.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

really? cause i don't see any trolling here besides yall miserable souls.... the only thing yall seem to hate more than each other are ppl who don't post here.... if yall didn't have anything to complain about, i doubt you'd even post....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

No you just irritate her.

Fash is a normally a very nice and extremely tolerant person (much to my frustration at times) but once in a while someone comes along and just rubs her the wrong way. Apparently you rub her the wrong way. ac_dunno Unfortunately once that happens your fucked.  :laugh:

Frankly DSM, you do whine a bit too much. Let the past misunderstandings go. They amount to chicken shit and you yourself say they were understandable so there is no need to keep bringing it up every chance you get. I think you are an okay guy and a decent poster but that emo shit needs to go away.

Furthermore if you are going to lurk around here maybe you could drop a post or two once in a while? You say all we talk about is politics and anti-Islam stuff and that you are interested in more general topics regarding life and such. Well, there is nothing stopping you from posting a more life oriented general topic, now is there?

You've been around forums long enough to know that each poster brings something different to the table as long as your posts are civil and don't break the forum rules in anyway; your contributions are just as welcome as the next poster.

I don't know......Maybe you want to give it a shot and stop the pot stirring?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "RW"See dsm, this is where your true colours shine through.  You're a shit stirring little puke who sits on fences because it's easier to piss on people's heads.

It would seems that it takes some shit stirring to increase traffic on these forums.  It's unfortunate.  ac_unsure

deadskinmask

i do post. i wait for something to respond to.... my topics dropped like lead balloons. and if my posts are gonna get deleted, then i'm not gonna leave as many....

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i do post. i wait for something to respond to.... my topics dropped like lead balloons. and if my posts are gonna get deleted, then i'm not gonna leave as many....

You do know that not all the topics you post aren't going to be gems, don't you?

As for your posts....well a quick review of the 280 some posts you've left here shows that most of them are pot stirring posts regarding how we are viewed on VF or how you were treated badly by us when you first showed up.

How do you expect us to react to that?

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i do post. i wait for something to respond to.... my topics dropped like lead balloons. and if my posts are gonna get deleted, then i'm not gonna leave as many....

You called one of our regs a cunt then whine about said posts being deleted?  Are you seriously THAT moronic?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

You called one of our regs a cunt then whine about said posts being deleted?  Are you seriously THAT moronic?

yall never saw that word before? i thought you were adults. when you display cunt-like tendencies, you should expect to wear a matching nametag....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview