Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I'm still getting bored of the whole Blurtsome business.  Having read it, it amounted to sweet bugger all and I'm watching two grown men bitch and moan about it as if it was some big fucking deal.  They both need to suck it the fuck up already.

I can see what DSM is just fine.  He pretty much does nothing here but whinge.  I know he's capable of more because I've seen him be rather funny, including lately.  We just need to get past this Blurtsome bullshit already.

The problem with dsm is he doesn't like us very much. ac_lmfao

lol

cc

QuoteThe problem with dsm is he doesn't like us very much.

Well, I know for a fact it's sure not my fault.

I don't know how things got off on a bad foot, but I do know that when he feels welcome, he is one of the best natured and funniest posters anywhere

I hope he will be treated as he deserves, forgive you monsters  to be and be a regular   .. and show off his stuff ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"

I don't know how things got off on a bad foot, but I do know that when he feels welcome, he is one of the best natured and funniest posters anywhere

I hope he will be treated as he deserves, forgive you monsters  to be and be a regular   .. and show off his stuff ac_smile

That's what I have been told cc la femme..

I would have liked nothing better than to get along with everyone, but these forums are what they are there..

He thinks he was poorly treated and we have good posters that think he's trolling..

He is welcome back anytime as far as I'm concerned.

Anonymous

When he feels hasn't been welcomed he drops by to whine like a little girl? Srsly, that guy must be made out of fucking pudding. Fash has gone out of her way to try and accommodate him and yet when he comes here it is ONLY to feel sorry for himself.

I remember you wisely suggested that honung take up posy picking. If dsm is so sensitive, perhaps he should consider that hobby too.

Anonymous

Of course it is not your fault ceec. I had no problem with dsm when I first noticed him posting. If you vouch for him, I believe he is a good guy. Fash and Seoul are good folks too. They do not need to be forgiven.

If dsm cannot get along with either of them, it is his fault, not theirs, not yours and not mine.

Renee

I have no problem with DSM. Unlike most of the BF alumni, he seems like he has a brain. Like Shin, he also seems a lot less one dimensional than the standard Bastard Factory bill of fare.

Unfortunately he got off to a bad start with some people around here and I don't think that is ever going to smooth itself over.

As they say....First impressions are the lasting impressions.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Er, folks...I remind you again that DSM is formerly a stalwart of Bastard Factory. The shit thrown around there makes TBC look like a Christian collective. And DSM threw it around as well as anyone.

This broken hearted dummy spitting is a charade. He's playing some here as if he really cares what goes on here, and where he fits.

He could not give a fuck. He'll just do his drive bys to get some attention, then move out to another spotlight somewhere else.

Quit discussing him like it matters to us. It sure as shit doesn't matter to him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Er, folks...I remind you again that DSM is formerly a stalwart of Bastard Factory. The shit thrown around there makes TBC look like a Christian collective. And DSM threw it around as well as anyone.

This broken hearted dummy spitting is a charade. He's playing some here as if he really cares what goes on here, and where he fits.

He could not give a fuck. He'll just do his drive bys to get some attention, then move out to another spotlight somewhere else.

Quit discussing him like it matters to us. It sure as shit doesn't matter to him.

I strongly suspected that..

But, he is on so many forums and they like him..

When he whines about us on all those forums it makes me feel bad.

Anonymous

I hope he will be treated as he deserves, forgive you monsters

No, he was not. He was treated far better than what he deserved.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Er, folks...I remind you again that DSM is formerly a stalwart of Bastard Factory. The shit thrown around there makes TBC look like a Christian collective. And DSM threw it around as well as anyone.

I strongly suspected that..

But, he is on so many forums and they like him..

When he whines about us on all those forums it makes me feel bad.

Does it occur to you that THAT is his mission??

Fash, if he whines about us, it means we're doing a GOOD job.

If we weren't, he wouldn't give us the time of day.

Anonymous

The guy said he was retiring from forums, but he is on who knows how many and all the time. We are just another one of the drive bys on his route.

cc

OK. I did not see any of his earlier appearance and how it went sideways here .. and / or who provoked who .. or how it all developed.

I do know, have known for a long time that he posts extremely good stuff on "the other place" ... FAR better stuff than ANY other poster on "the other place". I have yet to see him play or attack anyone there, including some who really deserve attack he merely blows them off and kills them with impersonal humor

That said, as to how it went sideways here  I'm unaware so I'll say no more on it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"OK. I did not see any of his earlier appearance and how it went sideways here .. and / or who provoked who .. or how it all developed.

I do know, have known for a long time that he posts extremely good stuff on "the other place" ... FAR better stuff than ANY other poster on "the other place". I have yet to see him play or attack anyone there, including some who really deserve attack he merely blows them off and kills them with impersonal humor

That said, as to how it went sideways here  I'm unaware so I'll say no more on it

That's what is what makes me feel like dirt cc la femme..

I know he is a good poster over there.

ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I will make it easy for all sides. Next time he shows up for one of his ha ha I gotcha drive bys, I will take a brief hiatus. He will not be here long, especially if he knows he is not getting under anyone's skin.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview