Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I couldn't believe the last bit of shit evs was crapping out about you being an online predator. Obviously she's a jelous old twat who is miserable beyond repair and can't stand to see others have online fun. But hey what do I know, I'm just off my rocker  :laugh3:  I swear if I ever bump into her I would be very tempted to smash her face in.   She's lucky she lives in Richmond....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Just know Annie that I have sucked you into my online lair via Skype so I can hurt you!  MUAHAHAHA!  

I gets more and more twisted and ridiculous as time goes on.  I still find it really fucking funny though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It's pathetic is what she is, makes me sick. I told hubby about it and he asked if she had serious mental health issues. It really pissed me off even though I should feel sorry for her since she has no life or even heart...but.. oh well!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

The sweetness and light persona she puts forth for the plebes is just a thin veneer. Once you see beyond her fake bullshit it doesn't take long to realize that her soul is frickin black as hell.

Karma is a bitch. I have no doubt that something really nasty awaits her down the road. But then again, what does "a blob of hate" like me know? ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I'm not going to pretend to understand what goes through her head, I just know it makes me laugh :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

You have a kind heart RW and I think that REALLY pisses her off. I'm betting no one would ever want to Skype with her and that pisses her off too! lololol

Annie

Quote from: "Renee"The sweetness and light persona she puts forth for the plebes is just a thin veneer. Once you see beyond her fake bullshit it doesn't take long to realize that her soul is frickin black as hell.

Karma is a bitch. I have no doubt that something really nasty awaits her down the road. But then again, what does "a blob of hate" like me know? ac_biggrin

I think karma is already making an appearance for her, look how miserable she is.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Annie

RW

Quote from: "Renee"Well that was fun.

Good night all. :t2218:

Nighty night. Sleep tight. Don't let the Internet predators bite.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Well that was fun.

Good night all. :t2218:

Nighty night. Sleep tight. Don't let the Internet predators bite.

:roll:

Don't worry about me I sleep with guard dogs like this:

[attachment=0]IMAG0302.jpg[/attachment]

Annie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview